JADE HELM

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My son-n-law just got orders to go Japan but has to go to San Diego for 3 month's first he's taking his wife but they won't let him bring the cat!........ I say Hmmmm sounds like some of that Jade Helm crap :rolleyes:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
First zombies niw this, I'm never gonna get to sleep.
the only "Zombies" will be the ones unprepared, the ones thats been distracted, confused by Mainstream Media propaganda, (including alex jones) when they are "forced" to wake up, thier minds wont be able to comprehend and will be in a state of utter shock and disbelief. They will panick, they will be desperate, unpredictable,they will be a nuisance ....but nothing to lose sleep over.

Last edited:

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
WOW, Really has it come to this, were actually talking about Jade Helm whatever it is.....I thought since the Russian Soldiers under the Walmarts in RI who blew up the lady on the beach chair got confused and tunnelled all the way up there, maybe it will all blow over, and Art Bell, and George Noory will be bored that weekend.....playing Cards with Alex Jones and watching the Militia guys get all camoed up and paint there faces green and BS brown, and what stand by the side of the fence at the Military base and wish they were driving a M1 ABRAMS to Taco Bell....LOLOLOLOL, If this is what things have come to that we are actually waiting for the Texas Takeover from Underground subterranean Walmart bases....lololololol.....sorry didnt mean to hurt anyones feeling....but its pretty darn stupid to let yourself by brainwashed by some underground radio jacka$$ and buy in to what hes pukin....but the Governor.....and then the Texas Guard are gonna do what, take pictures of the Other guys in Camo and then what....all meet at Taco Bell and sing campfire songs.....LOLOLOL

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah really funny. Every time I send in quarterly taxes I just lmao at the amusement of it all.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
pigeon%20-%20Copy_zpseu6lqatx.jpg

This pigeon was spotted on the roof of an abandoned Wal Mart somewhere in Texas. It isn't know if the pigeon is a member of the Texas State Guard spying on Operation Jade Helm or if the pigeon is participating in the Jade Helm exercise. A third possibility is the pigeon is Dean Martin reincarnated and old Dino had a few too many and thought he was on the set of the Silencers.
Dean Martin reincarnated as a pigeon playing the character Matt Helm.

Reactions: Turtle and aquitted

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Imm a drop this thread right here. Channel 19. :cyclops:
10-4 good buddy. I guess the military got to you and made you bury this thread here. You should have put it in the Panther Forum. Nobody reads that. Hey are those pigeons flocking on the Florence water tower? I'm sure glad I'm not you. You could end up on one of those auto transport rail cars headed to Cuba.

Reactions: cheri1122