JADE HELM

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
We used to call it reforger when I was an MP... Think that was a German thing tho.. 272nd MP Co 95th Battalion Manheim Germany APO NY09086 funny I can remember that but am clueless as to what I ate yesterday.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wondering if anyone has noticed any unusual Military operations recently in thier Travels,http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/...e-military-is-banning-media-from-covering-it/

I'm not sure if I would recognize an unusual military operation from a usual one. I do know at this time of year many states send their National Guard troops to summer camp for a couple of weeks. This activity puts military convoys on the road which could be considered usual. The USAF bombing Detroit might be considered unusual by some or not. When it comes to the military it is difficult to determine what is and isn't unusual.

iono12345

Rookie Expediter
Driver
US Army
The Jade Helm exercise allows SF units to practice their skill sets, most importantly the ability to organize civilian forces against an opposing or oppressive regime in a foreign country.....more to it then that, but they need to practice somewhere....these types of exercises have been going on for years, just to add they are not out to over throw the government (Referring to the whole TX thing, calling out the guard to watch them) .....

Reactions: jjtdrv4u

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If you head for the South Pacific you may find the US Navy bumping bows with the Chinese Navy , a Naval sea battle is always on the horizon,,,shush, don't tell anyone.

Reactions: jjtdrv4u

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There was an army of Army at the J in Florence, SC on Saturday getting fuel, and making the lines at the two open checkout registers laughably long. There was like 50 identical vehicles, Jeep-looking things, and colored, all hauling little trailers, the size of a decent generator. I figured they were out of Ft Bragg, since they run up and down I-95 all the time doing things, but I dunno.

Reactions: wvcourier

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
pigeon%20-%20Copy_zpseu6lqatx.jpg

This pigeon was spotted on the roof of an abandoned Wal Mart somewhere in Texas. It isn't know if the pigeon is a member of the Texas State Guard spying on Operation Jade Helm or if the pigeon is participating in the Jade Helm exercise. A third possibility is the pigeon is Dean Martin reincarnated and old Dino had a few too many and thought he was on the set of the Silencers.

iono12345

Rookie Expediter
Driver
US Army
pigeon%20-%20Copy_zpseu6lqatx.jpg

This pigeon was spotted on the roof of an abandoned Wal Mart somewhere in Texas. It isn't know if the pigeon is a member of the Texas State Guard spying on Operation Jade Helm.

Yeah, this is funny, however my understanding is ISIS has imported experienced pigeons from Iraq to report on Jade Helm.....scary times we are living in.....

Reactions: cheri1122

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
We used to call it reforger when I was an MP... Think that was a German thing tho.. 272nd MP Co 95th Battalion Manheim Germany APO NY09086 funny I can remember that but am clueless as to what I ate yesterday.

Ahhh, yes....Return of Forces to Germany. Glad I missed it, and Salty Demo. 52nd Security Police Squadron Spangdahlem AB, W.Germany APO NY 09123. Still think I remember my postal service center lockbox combination. BTW, think you ate mac and cheese yesterday.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is so funny about an out of control military industrial machine training to infiltrate soldiers among citizens of it's own country? Why do they need to train like that? Whatever happened to posse commitatus (sp?)? 90% of the world's problems would go away if we quit meddling in other countries affairs and toppling regimes that didn't tow the line. None of our business.

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Did anyone think that most of the Military, National Guard & Reserve units going to there two week summer training.

Reactions: iono12345