It's Cold This Weekend! Where Are You?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I yam! Denver was white-knuckle driving, with several inches of snow on 70, more falling steadily, no lane markers visible, (people were just guessing where the lanes were :eek: ) no plows or saltshakers out, wipers crusted with ice, (yes, Linder, I should have ordered the icebusters already) and THEN, when the snow quit, it got FOGGY!!
I may just stay here until spring!;)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
LOL you read my mind Cheri! 12.00 bucks that would have been well spent! We are still in California and Molly is wearing a jacket as the weather has turned cool! I think it is in the 50's now!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Got all the way down to 68 last nite in the Keys. Pretty tuff duty.

Falligator, would you turn a load down to Miami because you might get hot??? I'm kinda like Turtle, type to me like i'm a child. I'm trying to anticipate what the true cost of that router might be?

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
I know one thing as I sit here in my office this morning I am looking at the weather channel telling me it is 18 degrees here in Kernersville, NC. Brrrrrrrrr

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Linda, we got our icebusters when we were home last and they really do work...Got to try them out upstate NEW YORK....I ordered two pair so we could put one on our truck at home. THANKS for the tip.....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've ran 3 Loads Since Christmas, Been home for 2 weeks, I'm not sure but I think my Dog and Racoon are plotting Againset me. At least I got Friday to Look forward to. I'll be working at The Cleveland IX Centers International Motorcycle Show. If anybody wants to stop in look for me at the CMA Booth.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We're still sitting here outside not so HOTlanta :( but heck, we've gone from 9th out to 2nd out...since Friday. :rolleyes: I won't whine.....(much) I don't have any cheese to go with it right now. I am smiling (sort of) because we're not in below zero temps...but I am still giving razzzzzzzzberries to Cheri..and now Linda...AZ and CA sure sound good to me right now :):)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Methinks the business the Col is engaged in down in the Keys is more monkey than trucking....:D (Yes, I am jealous - aren't you?)

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
XPEDITER, believe i'll call my organization Monkeyshine crabbing and shrimping Company. For personal use only tho.

If you watch your p's and q's, work hard and work smart, you can start your own company down here also.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
ha ha ha....no, I took another load today. Didn't get that router either. went outside and went back inside. Well, I'm sitting here at the J in Youngstown and I gotta get to NYC so talk at ya'll later. Oh, my heater isn't the greatest when the van is sitting. I guess I didn't mind sitting at home for at least a couple days. Ended up taking a load this morning going out by Ft. Wayne and it cancelled. Gotta run. later.