It's a Merry Christmas Month

guido4475

Not a Member
Nope, just that one. Well, maybe another one. Your blower motor died after just one year? OK, that's more rhetorical. It's just odd that it would go out so soon.

Your answer does present quite a conundrum, however, as since you've been there at least twice, and have seen the shelves chocked full of catalog inventory (it's hard not to), and even just a quick glance, without doing an inventory of the inventory, should tell you that they normally stock an awful lot of parts, it's hard to reconcile your statement that they don't stock popular routine replacement parts.

I would like to see the receipt for the B-4 model, if for nothing else other than to find out if it's the beta version of Data or an early bomber.

I clearly, honestly told you the correct price I paid for it. What difference does it make anyway? As I said before, I would end this if you would. But, I can see this could be a long, drawn out disagreement.So I will end it here. No sense in arguing with a narcissist over this.

I am done with it.And you.

guido4475

Not a Member
A silent cheer goes up from the masses! :rolleyes:

LMAO.....might as well make that two cheers!....lol...(One for OVM and Me withdrawing from this on Load One's thread...)....lol..

Going to finish watching Clint Eastwood in "The Gauntlet"......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LMAO.....might as well make that two cheers!....lol...(One for OVM and Me withdrawing from this on Load One's thread...)....lol..

Going to finish watching Clint Eastwood in "The Gauntlet"......

Gauntlet?.....you just lived it right here......LOL

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just come on down to Florida and you won't need to talk about them heaters.:cool:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just come on down to Florida and you won't need to talk about them heaters.:cool:

There he goes again.....collection jars will be placed at various locations at the yard for donations towards the hitman's fee.:rolleyes:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I clearly, honestly told you the correct price I paid for it. What difference does it make anyway?
So, when you said, "Receipts are available upon request," you weren't quite clearly exactly honest about that? But I was kidding, which you should have been able to tell if you had clicked the links, because what difference it makes is there's no such thing as a B-4 Espar heater.

As I said before, I would end this if you would. But, I can see this could be a long, drawn out disagreement.So I will end it here. No sense in arguing with a narcissist over this.

I am done with it.And you.
Well, at least you stayed on point, kept it polite, refined and professional and didn't resort to name calling.

guido4475

Not a Member
So, when you said, "Receipts are available upon request," you weren't quite clearly exactly honest about that? But I was kidding, which you should have been able to tell if you had clicked the links, because what difference it makes is there's no such thing as a B-4 Espar heater.

Well, at least you stayed on point, kept it polite, refined and professional and didn't resort to name calling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app
A b-4 is a gas powered espar.

Attachments

• 1386637376986.jpg
    1386637376986.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

Please, give it a rest !!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone knows there is a B4 and B2........oh oh...Turtle was wrong....let the world begin to turn again.....LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Everyone knows there is a B4 and B2........oh oh...Turtle was wrong....let the world begin to turn again.....LOL

I know the difference between a "B-4" and a "B4" but apparently not everyone does. turn, turn, turn