It's a Merry Christmas Month

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from cold sunny quiet Taylor Michigan.

Took a trip into town, I think I just froze my nose off going outside. Pretty good bite in the air. Although, if I had enough guts I could wear this special Christmas football gift from Grandma :rolleyes:

scarf 2.jpg

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Happy New Year 2014 to all you Load One folks. May you have a prosperous and safe 2014.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of December is Kenneth Amor!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate the top ten drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Steven McNeal, Michael Amo, Nula McGregor, J-Scott McGregor, David Lastoria, Craig Fasbender, Sherry Dyer, Kenneth Amor, Dale Gose and John England.

There will be another drawing for January so good luck!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
5 degrees right now in the middle of Wisconsin. Sad day. At the funeral of a friend and a great customer. Killed over the holiday in a snowmobile accident.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The results are in!

The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of December is Kenneth Amor!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate the top ten drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Steven McNeal, Michael Amo, Nula McGregor, J-Scott McGregor, David Lastoria, Craig Fasbender, Sherry Dyer, Kenneth Amor, Dale Gose and John England.

There will be another drawing for January so good luck!!!

Third time is a charm they say....:)SmileyGreat.gif

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Long cold day. Back home where it is 4 degrees. Global warming??????