It's a Merry Christmas Month

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Still chillin in Tn, at least till around Tuesday. Watching the harvest wind down.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gonna be slacking off a few more days, waiting on fuel related parts to come in. Three from the dealership two from Euro Parts.... Best to wait instead of having a fire.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a great week in Gatlinburg back in service later today

1385923252007.jpg
1385923293653.jpg
1385923422245.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it was a rental they have tons of them in that area. Ours was a one bedroom but slept 4 you can get them huge like 26,or 28 people.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not this time we actually cooked most days but did eat out a couple times. We will be back.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Not this time we actually cooked most days but did eat out a couple times. We will be back.

Thats what's great about those rentals. Just like being at home !!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very nice, looks like a great place :) Reminds me of my honeymoon, started out in a small cabin, then the heat went out and was upgraded free to the 20+ people lodge on the river, very nice stay.

guido4475

Not a Member
Very nice, looks like a great place :) Reminds me of my honeymoon, started out in a small cabin, then the heat went out and was upgraded free to the 20+ people lodge on the river, very nice stay.

Who needs heat on a honeymoon?.......

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Gorgeous pictures xiggi...I notice you're using the "we" and "ours"..should have taken a few more pictures...:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Monday gang. Seems to be picking back up again. Hopefully everyone has a great week.