It's a Merry Christmas Month

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Oh great, I think I caught a cold. Early Christmas gift? I wonder if I can return it.

I have a cold too, down here in Houston. If colds could be returned please advise and sign me up.

Maybe if dispatch could get me back to Michigan for the holidays I am sure that those mild Michigan temperatures
would cure this cold bug,,, perhaps freeze it out of me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Joe called me with a nice load yesterday morning from N.C. to Chicago...A nice ride, except for the last 200 miles of freezing fog...made it real interesting....

Have a nice one in the A.M.....The week is off to a nice start!

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
It is sunshine and 52 degrees here in Houston. Been sitting here five days. Input yesterday morning via Qualcomm to please get me up North to Michigan. I even told two dispatchers that I need to get home and they would put it in their notes. Well this morning dispatch calls me for a load northwest of Laredo on the Mexican border and stated that there were not any notes about me going home. Go figure.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is sunshine and 52 degrees here in Houston. Been sitting here five days. Input yesterday morning via Qualcomm to please get me up North to Michigan. I even told two dispatchers that I need to get home and they would put it in their notes. Well this morning dispatch calls me for a load northwest of Laredo on the Mexican border and stated that there were not any notes about me going home. Go figure.

what do you drive Mike?......Houston can be a real flakey area....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Houston being an Oil town....I've observed it is good if you can take a heavier weight or/and have hazmat endorsement..... a lot of chemicals go out of there....and then there is the extra competition from the hotshot guys as well.....they have some good connections there....in other words...I am a light van, no endorsement.....I am outta there.....Just playing the odds ...