It's a Merry Christmas Month

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in some small town about 90 miles from Fargo. I really need to study geography more. A fresh blanket of snow awaited me making my last hundred miles just extra special. The shipper shredded my wood floor I'm very happy now. I broke a nail and have a quarter-inch puncture in my finger which for some reason isn't bleeding. Perhaps it just froze it is 7° after all. I'm sure I will feel much more chipper after some well-deserved sleep if the snowplow man at Walmart here doesn't disturb me. Of course if my truck don't start all bets are off :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
On a bright note it is BUSY!!!!! We have 5 trucks available no load over the 15 hour mark company wide.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
I hope it stays busy for us Load One drivers and owners,,, and safe to.

I delivered here in Houston on Saturday afternoon and have been sitting since then here in Houston. Dispatch bid on a load to Odessa but we did not get it. Sure would be nice to get a Houston load to Canada so we could crossdock at Load One. I won't hold my breath but I have been told that some wishes come true around Christmas time. Hoping to get home to Traverse City for the holidays.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone at Load One.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh great, I think I caught a cold. Early Christmas gift? I wonder if I can return it.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did all of our fine drivers and owners get a chance to fill out a survey in the best fleets to drive for competition? We are still short a half dozen to qualify! If you haven't shoot me a pm with your email address and I will get you the link.