It's a Merry Christmas Month

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
30,000 feet wishing I was eating seafood.

Said by the only man I know who takes his suitcase and starts walking down a street in DC to find a cab !!!! We worried about ya !!!!!

I would call call the office and have roger go clean off the jag !!!!! LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
Supposed to be sunny and 50 here Sunday....going to check the radar than and maybe wash the van and detail it...If the weather has cleared out up north, anyway...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Supposed to be sunny and 50 here Sunday....going to check the radar than and maybe wash the van and detail it...If the weather has cleared out up north, anyway...

Are you spending Christmas there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well got to the yard last night. It on LU took me and the jag 30 min from the front driveway to the shop. Almost made it then finally stuck. Had to go get the plow truck and the shovel. Finally got it parked and jumped in my good old truck. Was gonna head home and no..... Customer was in from out of town staying down in Detroit. One of our people that was supposed to take him out was stuck and couldn't go. So fun drive downtown. Long day but really an amazing thing in DC. Got home around one and slept like a boulder.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We played in the cold rain at the Inner Harbor. Made it back around 11 and crashed also, just got up.
amazing what a good nights sleep will do for you !!!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunday morning prostitution service in Waco Texas. I declined, although she was pretty cute haha.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Thought I saw you were at home?

jury duty was a week and a half ago. the rest of the time ive been in service trying to get freight to work out. didnt help that i stuck with one load for a week before it finally canceled. hey, my costs are down too. today is only the second time ive had to put fuel in the van this month.

eb

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After hearing of the cost of some of those Sprinter repair bills, I don't think so!!!!...lol...

Whatyamean? I am almost at the point where I can replace that $7.75 O-ring. That is cheap... Even removed the sink!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 123