Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Jeremy has been in this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dallas can be a sticky area..,.especially for vans... Cheap competition ...

Ok....not usually an area that we have had problems. I would think with a van maybe some stuff out of Arlington or DFW.
There is always produce.:cool:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
But Pedro in the pickup can't get them out of the state. Maybe an opportunity.:cool:
I could see a solo straight having a tougher time unless it is a Friday drop Monday kind of load with some time in it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
and then we have Mr. Lucky....or should I say Dreamer....LOL Dallas, Louisianna he'd get a load from the North Pole if he was up there...LOL

I don't believe I have ever finished a sleep shift in Dallas without having dispatch wake me up.. I will take them just about every time if the pay is CLOSE to decent!... however... I have sat 3-4 days in Memphis, St Louis, Atlanta.. and dare I say .. Taylor LOL.. goes to show ya.. ya never know... as John says, that's logistics!

Me

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There are 28 vans, Sprinters and yellow Penske trucks at The Detroiter. If it wasn't so cold I'd think I was in Laredo.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Time to watch some safety videos...Foreman says it takes almost all day....guess I'll find out just how long a civil servants day really is.....LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
There are 28 vans, Sprinters and yellow Penske trucks at The Detroiter. If it wasn't so cold I'd think I was in Laredo.

25 hours is our longest sitter in Michigan. Take that you yellow guys!