I'll be the first.....May Locations?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Triad Freightliner, Greensboro, N.C. I hate it when this happens.

Attachments

• SafeRedirect_003.jpg
    SafeRedirect_003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 22

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like Falligator, have been whizzin around...7 loads in 8 days!

Too tired to add up the mileage....in Joplin and napping out for awhile....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a good sleep in bordentown NJ, got a load out of Swedesboro NJ delivered in Winchester Virginia. A few hundred miles, and the pay was ok.

Dh'in to the Petro in hagerstown MD, probably be there for the weekend...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
After a short load from Cincinnati to Elkhart, IN we did another MT move from Elkhart to Grand Rapids, MI. We were 9th out in Elkhart, and 1st in Grand Rapids. No load offer today (Friday) though. It was a really bad week, only a little over 400 miles. :( Hopefully next week will be better.

termite289

Expert Expediter
sitting on me but in nj, at the ta on i80. thinking about deadheading to ohio. they told me we had freight up here, but i didnt see it today

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The A/C is out in the van. Was sitting in Orlando, or rather baking in Orlando, then figured it wasn't hot enough, or humid enough, so I got a load to Houston. Having a wonderful time, wish you were here.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
J outside Buffalo. Likely DH home today as freight will be slim due to the holiday.

Good internet here tho!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The A/C is out in the van. Was sitting in Orlando, or rather baking in Orlando, then figured it wasn't hot enough, or humid enough, so I got a load to Houston. Having a wonderful time, wish you were here.

Now thats funny...My a/c works but no blower motor...pulling into KC soon...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't even want to picture you Sprinter taking a dumpa dumpa dumpa in Canadian or "Merican!!!!!! LOL!! :D Layoutshooter

LSLdriver

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Racine, WI. Did 5 loads and maybe 1100 miles. Pay not as great but wheels turned and it all adds up. I am trying to figure out if this is good freight area. :confused: