How many have EXPEDITE trucks have you owned over the years?

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
1800 ud, fl60, western star, 3 sprinter
and this is last one

and now sprinter sales person
sold one and 5 in works to be sold
if this works out stop driving and just sale em full time

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Voices.

Please tell those voices in your head to be a little quieter, I'm hearing them too.:D

I have three and not driving any. Sometimes I just want to go.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Lawrence! I was real close to canceling my E.O. membership over this, this... this blatant oversight. But, I still think we should ban the van from the expedite industry.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'll never forget what this older OTR driver told me - "If it don't bend in the middle - It AINT NO TRUCK". :eek:

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Haven't "owned" any....what can I say? We are one of the lucky ones, with so many horror stories out there, we got an honest business partner. We look after him, he looks after us. Expediting has been good to us even if we don't "own" our truck! :)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'll never forget what this older OTR driver told me - "If it don't bend in the middle - It AINT NO TRUCK". :eek:

Lawrence my Grandpa would have to disagree with the old OTR driver. He would say just because it's a straight doesn't mean we don't move freight. Also I think this about a van drivers. Yea, I'm in a Van, but I can get there faster than a big truck can. Most companies don't like to pay for a full truck load of expedite freight.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
cheri, is that the truck that you are driving now ? if it is, nice truck!! I saw it a few weeks ago parked at the pilot in Seville,OH.

Nope, I don't own the one I drive, and it IS a nice one, I think, [a little wonky in the wiring dept, but nothing too serious].
I parked it at the owner's while I went to spend Thanksgiving with my daughters in Fla, and he said it's his favorite, too. [Must be the lavender-blue airtabs, lol] :)

Deville

Not a Member
Diane and I have been expediters for over eight years. We drove fleet owner trucks for the first three and owned one truck in the subsequent five years.

We intend to run this paid-for truck for five more years at least.

now_landstar.jpg

I did not realize how big your ruck was until I saw this photo, very nice.