How Long Before This Happens Here.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ragman, no reason to be sorry, he is frickin Hillarious!! I have been totally entertained and laughng my butt off for 3-4 nights now...As I said he needs to get a Job as a Comedy writer...but to be more specfic, he needs to write "Political Satire"...I'd bet the likes of Chris Matthews, Alan Colmes, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Ed Shultz and maybe even Micheal Moore would use his "stuff"..

I am dead serious CL, you need to write comedy, maybe you could even do a "standup comic routine...you really are hillarious...and i am serious...this is not meant to be a joke...you are killing me here...:p:D

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
I would be willing to bet that the total of what the "scum" at the bottom wastes is FAR greater than what the "big scumbags" do. There are just far more of them. Take out the "big fraud and the bums and we would have NO trouble helping those who truly need it.

I think you might not understand something that many of us feel about this. It is NOT those who NEED it that we are upset with. I am MORE than happy to help the few that are, through no fault of their own, are unable to fend for themselves.

What I, and many others are upset about is being FORCED by law, therefor at gunpoint, to support every bum that is out there. I would prefer to decide, FOR MYSELF, who I want to help or not. That is what is known as freedom. Providing charity should be a CHOICE in life, not a penalty for hard work.

I would GLADLY help "Steve", my "slow" friend in PA. He is NOT able to provide for himself. He DOES work. Bagging in a store. That is the BEST he is able to do. He also is a volunteer firefighter. Now, he can't go into fires, or ride the trucks. He cleaned and rolled hoses when we came back from a fire. He helped clean and polish the trucks. He helped make subs to raise money for fire truck payments. He gave 100% of what he had. HE I would help. Not my niece and the millions like her who do NOTHING!!

what he said!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, CL does not need to write comedy. It may be a good idea if he gets in touch with OVM and learn more about all the jobs that are open out in South Dakota.

Hey CL, question, can you weld or pipefit? Lot's of jobs in PA in those new gas fields. My friend got hired BEFORE he finished ITT Tech welding school. I am NOT being a smart butt here, just trying to help.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
what he said!

What he said is that he'd be glad to help those who deserve it, but not the bums. Most of us would agree with that, the only differences being who 'deserves' help.
I'm really glad the decision isn't made by people who jump to conclusions ['those welfare people can afford tattoos!'] about why someone needs help, ['bought more house than they could afford'] and know absolutely nothing about what those people have already done to change their situation, [except LOS knows his niece, so that proves to him that most people are worthless bums], and are quick to decide they don't deserve help.
Meanwhile, the taxpayers are providing some very nice lifestyles for the white collar criminals who haven't yet been caught. And they probably won't be, since all the anger is pointed away from them, at the poor people who can't get hired anywhere.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does ANYONE believe that public tax dollars should be used for tatoos, cigarettes, drugs, booze etc? It is EVERY DAY!

Does ANYONE believe that there should be UNLIMITED lifetime welfare benefits?

Does ANYONE believe that welfare money should be FREE?

Why are people like my niece and everyone out there like that are not investigated?

Why is it that the SAME people always seem to find work and the same people always seem to have "not luck" finding jobs?

Why is it that people expect high paying jobs and do NOTHING to up grade their skills to get them?

When does personal responsibility come into play?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAN NOBODY IS HIRING

Again I am asking you where you live and I will help you find a job.

YES I SEE RIGHT THERE WHERE YOU SAY THE EXACT CITY AND STATE DO YOU ?? today 8.06 post 151

Well then why did you ask me where it is?

1,281 jobs within 25 miles of Utica, NY. so now how many are unemployed in utica ny and how many of them can work in the Hospital Medicine . or drive truck . or do the work at homw scams

http://www.topusajobs.com/cgi/search.cgi

There are more jobs than that, take a look at indeed.com, almost 1600 and some of those postings need to be multipled many times over like APAC since they hire groups of 15 to 25 for training. On top of that those are only the places that are advertising.

yep i will just hop right in my car to go up there to work at a job that pays under 15 . be able to afford to live there and afford the house i have now . oh thats right there is buyers justright around the corner just waiting to but my old house (that was added for the ones that cant think of stuff like that )

What skills, training, or education do you have that you are worth more than $15/hr? Why are you entitled to have a certain kind of house?

yep they should give up their unemployment sell every thing the own even the stuff that has been in their family since begianing of time too . yep a why to so you care about the your fellow man . because alot jobs i have seen want years of expreince .

Why would you sit around on unemployment when there is a job available? They could take their family items with them, not sure why I need to explain that. I showed I care about my fellow man when I took a job to get off unemployment. I totaled a tractor trailer so I lost my job in a hurry and it was unexpected. I took the first job that came along even though the starting pay was $105 a week less than what I was getting on unemployment, my wife and I made the necessary lifestyle adjustments and made it through.

yep if you are anything other then a white male over 30

Wrong, they are called TAP and Pellets grants.

yep like every state has extension too

Yes they do.

no where did i say i wanted a doctors salary . since you cant think or just dont want to agian . you are calling everybody lazy because there is job every where . that they might not be able to do . you still call them lazy .

The statement about the doctor's salary was an example to say if you want $X a year you better have something to back it up.

so they dont deserve "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" just the ones that work hard even the crooks . but not the unemployed

If you are going to use that quote you need to understand what it means. No one is infringing on any one of those freedoms because someone is unemployed

please show me which ones are hiring at this time

I am trying but you didn't answer my question about where you live.

but you said there is alot of truck driveing job that they could take .
agian so they are to do a job they cant do or wont be happy doing . if not they are lazy

There are a lot of driving jobs available, they would have to at least try to know if they can do the job. As far as being happy doing a job, the low paying job I took to get off of unemployment was one that I despised with every fiber of my being, but it was a job. Yes if they sit on unemployment rather than take a job because they don't like it they are being lazy as well as acting like a spoiled baby.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Be happy with a job? Shoot, I have worked MANY jobs that I HATED with a passion. I did them to the very best of my ability anyway. WHY? I needed the work and if you work for a wage it is your responsibility to do your best as often as you can. I quit those rotten jobs ONLY when I found something better.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Does ANYONE believe that public tax dollars should be used for tatoos, cigarettes, drugs, booze etc? It is EVERY DAY!

Does ANYONE believe that there should be UNLIMITED lifetime welfare benefits?

Does ANYONE believe that welfare money should be FREE?

Why are people like my niece and everyone out there like that are not investigated?

Why is it that the SAME people always seem to find work and the same people always seem to have "not luck" finding jobs?

Why is it that people expect high paying jobs and do NOTHING to up grade their skills to get them?

When does personal responsibility come into play?

no
no
no
no profit in it
some it is luck . like me i am fat, old and broke down . the fat part i can work on .the rest i cant
i just want enough to pay what i got now . and a little extra for rainy days .
i can say i have alot of skills but none i got from going to any school . other then construction trade i took in school . most i jobs i have seen want years of exprenice or a degree . that degree is not going to pay any bills untill i get it .
and i have seen alot of slave jobs they want the perfect worker but only pay pennies for it . . so how does that say having good work ethics pays .

and thanks layout for not thinking about yourself like others

paullud

Veteran Expediter
i thought you knew everything . SO both Al and Jesse were just killers . research the mafia some . some of the stuff they do murder, extortion, corruption of public officials, gambling, infiltration of legitimate businesses, labor racketeering, loan sharking, tax fraud schemes and stock manipulation schemes.

I know that is why I said he is a criminal.

Jesse did rob the banks not because the pinker tin tried to kill him and his family but they did kill his younger brother. all because the railroad wanted the families land and the James family didn't want to sell . so the only thing for a honest business man to do is to kill to get what he wants . right ??

You might want to research Jesse and his support of the Confederacy, he was not Robin Hood.

As for the rest of your comments I know: Bush, Nixon, mafia = bad

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I am pretty old (60) pretty fat and broken down too.

I know it is not easy, it never has been.

Have you looked at any of the other places in the country where there are a lot of jobs? Can you drive for an owner? Will your health allow it?

What skill do you have? If I had an idea I could steer you to things that I hear about.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Be happy with a job? Shoot, I have worked MANY jobs that I HATED with a passion. I did them to the very best of my ability anyway. WHY? I needed the work and if you work for a wage it is your responsibility to do your best as often as you can. I quit those rotten jobs ONLY when I found something better.

i quit a good job i liked . and it paid great too . did i want to be part of riping of the soldiers ?? after i got out of the vehicle a soldier was the next one to get in it . so if my work wasnt done right soldiers could of lost their lives . i went up to the top . and was told to live with it . drove truck . was being forced not to do log book ,stop at weight stations, and run over the hours .

just remember at any job you are just a number . that they can get rid of you .just as easy as they can replace you to .
even if you wear the same colored shirt as the boss , like a team that beat the bosses team the night before . just because the boss wants too.

and just remember why some people have gone postal . before you say then need to work a job that they hate .

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't want ANY of my old jobs back. If I ever lose this business I will have another type within a month or two, health permitting of course. Only health problems would stop me from working.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I know that is why I said he is a criminal.

You might want to research Jesse and his support of the Confederacy, he was not Robin Hood.

As for the rest of your comments I know: Bush, Nixon, mafia = bad

i know about his support of the Confederacy. but he was going to go clean untill the railroad came around . A COMPANY THAT WAS DOING CRIMIAL STUFF TO MAKE A PROFIT . and had the backing of the government

no it is most governments ,mafia = bad

most of every level of government has , is still , and planing to do other number of this stuff extortion, corruption of public officials, gambling, infiltration of legitimate businesses, labor racketeering, loan sharking, tax fraud schemes and stock manipulation schemes.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Move to China or Mexico if you want your old job back.

my old job you had to know or sleep with sombody . and for me to get it back i would have to be a sex slave for a year . because the person i knew is no longer there . and it i was in every state and could of been in every country too

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
what he said!

What he said is that he'd be glad to help those who deserve it, but not the bums. Most of us would agree with that, the only differences being who 'deserves' help.
I'm really glad the decision isn't made by people who jump to conclusions ['those welfare people can afford tattoos!'] about why someone needs help, ['bought more house than they could afford'] and know absolutely nothing about what those people have already done to change their situation, [except LOS knows his niece, so that proves to him that most people are worthless bums], and are quick to decide they don't deserve help.
Meanwhile, the taxpayers are providing some very nice lifestyles for the white collar criminals who haven't yet been caught. And they probably won't be, since all the anger is pointed away from them, at the poor people who can't get hired anywhere.

Well maybe it would be a good start to decideing who needs it and who dont!Have them pee in a cup for starters:)Making people do community service work.Think about it how many big citys do we go into and are dirty and nasty as can be.They dont want to pee in a cup dont want to do community service no help.Dont agree with this?then how do you think we should weed out the people that dont need it or the people that only want to live like this because they belive they are owed something.It sucks that we have to do this but it has to be dealt with.Even if we raise taxes on the rich it still needs to be dealt with.

You may not like this but here it goes.You see,most of us have no problem helping people who we see as needing the help.It is my money and I should have the choice of who and when.And if you want to belive it or not we do not lump all people on welfare together.I know people who have lost their jobs and have had to seek help and they hate it.I also know people that the only way of life they have ever known is welfare all the while making that extra cash on the side.

You however seem to think that all rich people are bad and that all rich people owe it to the poor to pay more.That all rich people dont care about anyone but themselfs.You seem to belive that all rich people have private jets and live in muliti million dollar homes.Not all rich people got bailed out.The rich give billions and I do mean billions of dollars a year to charitys.dont belive me look at where plan parenthood gets a big chunck of their money every year.

Keep buying into Obama's class warfare if you want I chose not to.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well maybe it would be a good start to decideing who needs it and who dont!Have them pee in a cup for starters
Not something I agree with. Drug testing is just the government's way of appearing to address an issue, rather than find the cause, and I've never seen a single iota of proof that it works. Drug testing people for benefits improves nothing but some folks' need for retribution. "I have to pay taxes for your lazy butt, but I can make sure you don't enjoy it."
:)Making people do community service work.Think about it how many big citys do we go into and are dirty and nasty as can be.They dont want to pee in a cup dont want to do community service no help.Dont agree with this?then how do you think we should weed out the people that dont need it or the people that only want to live like this because they belive they are owed something.It sucks that we have to do this but it has to be dealt with.Even if we raise taxes on the rich it still needs to be dealt with.
The only people who ever talk about what the government 'owes' other people are the people who don't like knowing their taxes help support poor people [but don't seem to care about all the educated wealthy people taxes also help support.]

You may not like this but here it goes.You see,most of us have no problem helping people who we see as needing the help.It is my money and I should have the choice of who and when
Really? I have no choice in what the government spends money on, why should you?
.And if you want to belive it or not we do not lump all people on welfare together.I know people who have lost their jobs and have had to seek help and they hate it.I also know people that the only way of life they have ever known is welfare all the while making that extra cash on the side.
Again: given that nearly every state is in financial trouble, it's impossible to believe they are [or would] give money to people who don't need it, or could be self supporting if they tried. The feds and the states redesigned assistance programs many years ago to stop the 'lifetime' benefits, and the financial picture is far worse now than it was then.

You however seem to think that all rich people are bad and that all rich people owe it to the poor to pay more.
That all rich people dont care about anyone but themselfs.You seem to belive that all rich people have private jets and live in muliti million dollar homes.Not all rich people got bailed out.The rich give billions and I do mean billions of dollars a year to charitys.dont belive me look at where plan parenthood gets a big chunck of their money every year.
None of what you think I believe is anywhere near the truth. I think rich people owe it to society to share in accordance with their means, instead of finding clever loopholes to shield their income & assets from taxes.
As far as their possessions: I don't giveadam - I've never been a very materialistic personality, and don't want what they have.
Charity? Don't make me laugh! Sure they give - with strings attached [a building named for themselves], photos & publicity arranged, tax breaks, and for smaller donations, they always get something in return: golf tournament, exclusive preview of new exhibits/plays/events. I'll save my admiration for the folks who don't have much, but share it without fuss, fanfare, or any expectation or desire for something in return, because they are genuinely giving people, and I'm privileged to know a few of them.

Keep buying into Obama's class warfare if you want I chose not to.

Class warfare? Another popular buzzword [like entitlement mentality] used - wait, I mean misused- to dismiss the problems rather than discuss them.
Ever notice that if a less privileged group says "It's not fair!" it's called 'entitlement mentality' [usually preceded by whiny liberal] and dismissed without a second [or even first] thought - but if a more privileged group says it [through lobbyists & lawyers] it's called' leveling the playing field', and it gets laws and regulations changed?:confused:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Class warfare isn't a buzz word, it is an actual thing that has happened. Many on the left - those liberals don't you know - want to have the rich (a class) pay more of their "fair share" (a real buzz word) while those on the right - those mean conservatives - seem to want to pay low taxes and not help out others who need it called the poor (another class).

As much as I'm trying to make a joke out of that, the truth is in there ... somewhere. And that truth is we tend to look at some groups of people as what we have defined as poor while at the same time, we lump the rich into the same category all for a political purpose of controlling people while retaining power. The sad thing is you can see it with some minority groups who can do better, no one is actually standing in their way but they elect to be a class of victims.