How Long Before This Happens Here.....

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
so glad .that can be done in your fairy tail . but i am talking about the real life . not the life you live in that box of yours .

what state is all these jobs hiring at . yep i guess you can call me lazy because i will not walk 100 miles for a job . just like you or anybody else

i ask where are all these jobs you say are hiring . yep every human being should drive truck for a living . and since you remember i will remind you .that the heath problems that people do have that will not let them drive truck with the laws the way they are .

SO WANT ARE THEY TO DO are they just still to lazy to work .

since when do they pay the unemployed to go to school . what state is that in . i have seen any thing about it . did you get that off the same web site that said 9/11 cant be a inside job .

schools last more then 26 weeks unemployment last 26 weeks .

and agian check and see how many want years worth of exprince at that job they are hiring for and how many are asking for degrees

STOP AND THINK PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST LIKE YOU . some are not as smart as you , some are not as dumb as you , some are heathier then you , some are not as heathy as you . some like to do the same thing as you . and some dont . some are as good at some thing as you are and some are not as good as you .

so before you tell somebody the are lazy because they can go drive truck because they are hiring truck drivers all the time . is just as bad as telling somebody they are all ways hiring for doctors too .
You lost me at "fairy tail."

paullud

Veteran Expediter
and i do agree .

but i ask if anybody if they lost their jobs right now could they live on minimum wage job . and not one person has said yes or no
all i get back is that the people are to lazy to work and just want hand outs . or they have so many skills that the next day they would be starting their new job .

Yes I could live on minimum wage but I would need to cut some things like my car.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
NOW POST LINKS ABOUT ALL THE CROOKED THINGS THE GOVERNMENT HAS DONE AND THE CROOKED THINGS MOST RICH HAVE DONE TO GET RICH.

Crooked politicians are verbally thrashed all the time in here. Why do you say most rich people are crooked? Where is your proof? You being envious of other people doesn't help you in any way.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Nope, and I would not try. Minimum wage jobs are NOT, by their very nature, jobs for raising a family on. They are, at best, entry level or retirement supplement jobs. If FORCED into minimum a minimum wage job I would either work two or three, better yet, I would mow lawns or wash windows. Then I could set my OWN wage. I HATE working for other people. I prefer to decide what I am worth.

In reality I am 100% AGAINST the very idea of a government "Minimum wage". The government has NO business mandating wage structure. My reading of the Constitution does not even give the government that kind of power. I believe that they have, as in sooooo many other cases, far overstepped their LEGAL authority.

but if the unemployed dont work even at a minimum wage job they are called lazy . but you say minimum wage jobs are not jobs for raising a family on . but other on here will call them LAZY if they dont . it must be they know that the 10 million that are unemployed are ALL single people

so the government overstepping their legal authority is doing what to this ""possibility of prosperity and success""

and does this mean the the rich should help pass laws to make it hard for anybody else to get into that business .
"life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement" regardless of social class or circumstances of birth.""

and does this mean that you should have to work 2 to 3 jobs to live .
"all men are created equal" and that they are "endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights" including "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
so these are those poor people who no fault of their own have a rigght to our tax dollars?

Food Stamp Abuse Caught On Camera - Investigates News Story - WSB Atlanta

or these?

Ten people charged in welfare fraud sweep - YNN, Your News Now

or these?

Welfare fraud raid lands 28 people in custody today | syracuse.com

you will love this one one lady 2nd time caught another lady 3rd time caught.

NEMS360.com - Welfare abuse uncovered in north Mississippi

you see where this is going right.These poor helpless people.I could go on and on and on and on and on and on:D

I couldn't get the second link to display anything but 'error', but the other 3 detail thefts that totaled just over one half million dollars.
In one recent case in Dearborn, Mi, investigators found fraud totaling 58.6 MILLION dollars by ONE group of 16 people: 4 doctors and 12 pharmacists. :eek:
This, mind you, is just the latest case I've noticed - it probably happens a lot more than gets reported, too.
Predictably, all the outrage is directed against the scum at the bottom of the pile, who steal pennies, while those at the high end steal REAL money, and where are the links to illustrate how much more the white collar scum cost taxpayers? :mad:

I would be willing to bet that the total of what the "scum" at the bottom wastes is FAR greater than what the "big scumbags" do. There are just far more of them. Take out the "big fraud and the bums and we would have NO trouble helping those who truly need it.

I think you might not understand something that many of us feel about this. It is NOT those who NEED it that we are upset with. I am MORE than happy to help the few that are, through no fault of their own, are unable to fend for themselves.

What I, and many others are upset about is being FORCED by law, therefor at gunpoint, to support every bum that is out there. I would prefer to decide, FOR MYSELF, who I want to help or not. That is what is known as freedom. Providing charity should be a CHOICE in life, not a penalty for hard work.

I would GLADLY help "Steve", my "slow" friend in PA. He is NOT able to provide for himself. He DOES work. Bagging in a store. That is the BEST he is able to do. He also is a volunteer firefighter. Now, he can't go into fires, or ride the trucks. He cleaned and rolled hoses when we came back from a fire. He helped clean and polish the trucks. He helped make subs to raise money for fire truck payments. He gave 100% of what he had. HE I would help. Not my niece and the millions like her who do NOTHING!!

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Crooked politicians are verbally thrashed all the time in here. Why do you say most rich people are crooked? Where is your proof? You being envious of other people doesn't help you in any way.

Al Capone does that ring a bell . or is he the only one
what about jesse james .

what about the American Indian .and the African people .
what about the guy that made the tucker .
what about the monopolies that are happening .

and what is even happening now with the 10 year war in Iraq

what about Watergate .

i know this is only a tv show but it does have truth to what is going on in Iraq
Damages . John Goodman is in it on directv

paullud

Veteran Expediter
but if the unemployed dont work even at a minimum wage job they are called lazy . but you say minimum wage jobs are not jobs for raising a family on . but other on here will call them LAZY if they dont . it must be they know that the 10 million that are unemployed are ALL single people

Minimum wage jobs are actually rare, retail, fast food, convenience clerks pretty much always make more than minimum wage.

so the government overstepping their legal authority is doing what to this ""possibility of prosperity and success""

Slowing it down for those working hard and making it easy for those that don't.

and does this mean the the rich should help pass laws to make it hard for anybody else to get into that business .
"life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement" regardless of social class or circumstances of birth.""

It does mean that they should and certainly doesn't mean they will pass these laws you are so worried about.

and does this mean that you should have to work 2 to 3 jobs to live .
"all men are created equal" and that they are "endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights" including "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

It means you should work 2 or 3 jobs if that is what you need to do to get by and not make others support you for your bad choices.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
what about jesse james .

what about Watergate .

i know this is only a tv show but it does have truth to what is going on in Iraq

Not much on TV is REAL LIFE. It is only as the writers see it. Most of them have little to no experience in the things that they write about. It is ALL FANTASY.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
what about jesse james .

what about Watergate .

Sorry gang, I couldn't resist.

laughing_man_1.jpg

paullud

Veteran Expediter
what about jesse james .

I have heard of both of them but how does mentioning 2 criminals prove anything or do you think there are only 3 rich people in history so naming 2 people allows you to use the word most.

What about the Indians and Africans? What monopolies?

We are setting ourselves up to start withdrawing, this is in the news.

what about Watergate .

It was a scandal that forced Nixon to resign, do you need to know anything else about it?

You are the same person that couldn't bother to watch a cartoon that is available to make you think a little. How do you know how much of the show is real or that any of it is?

clcooper

Expert Expediter
So you are saying that getting another job is impossible then. When you start with the living inside a box comments it just proves you have nothing intelligent to say or no counter to what was said.
WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAN NOBODY IS HIRING

If you bothered reading what I wrote you would see I gave you an exact city and state. There are plenty of other areas in this country that are hiring as well, you might have to move if you live in the middle of nowhere but the jobs are there.
YES I SEE RIGHT THERE WHERE YOU SAY THE EXACT CITY AND STATE DO YOU ?? today 8.06 post 151
There are plenty of places that are hiring, people are to lazy or feel the work is beneath them. .
1,281 jobs within 25 miles of Utica, NY. so now how many are unemployed in utica ny and how many of them can work in the Hospital Medicine . or drive truck . or do the work at homw scams

http://www.topusajobs.com/cgi/search.cgi

I already told you where the jobs are, I will tell you what you give me your location or a place nearby and I will help you find a job. Driving a truck is an option for many of the unemployed but there could be a health problem that might stop a few.

yep i will just hop right in my car to go up there to work at a job that pays under 15 . be able to afford to live there and afford the house i have now . oh thats right there is buyers justright around the corner just waiting to but my old house (that was added for the ones that cant think of stuff like that )

No they need to wise up get a new skill and find another line of work.
yep they should give up their unemployment sell every thing the own even the stuff that has been in their family since begianing of time too . yep a why to so you care about the your fellow man . because alot jobs i have seen want years of expreince .

They have been paying unemployment to people that lost their job and are in school for years now in many states. On top of that there are many federal grants available that will pay for a small school.
yep if you are anything other then a white male over 30

Unemployment lasts 26 and then you file for an extension.
yep like every state has extension too

If you want a doctor's salary you are going to need a degree, but there are many jobs that pay a livable wage with no degree.
no where did i say i wanted a doctors salary . since you cant think or just dont want to agian . you are calling everybody lazy because there is job every where . that they might not be able to do . you still call them lazy .
so they dont deserve "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" just the ones that work hard even the crooks . but not the unemployed

please show me which ones are hiring at this time

Right so they can find something they are smart and healthy enough to do.

I never said truck driving was the only option, I said they are hiring drivers and people for other jobs. If they would rather not work and want to just collect unemployment when jobs are available they are being lazy.

but you said there is alot of truck driveing job that they could take .
agian so they are to do a job they cant do or wont be happy doing . if not they are lazy

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I have heard of both of them but how does mentioning 2 criminals prove anything or do you think there are only 3 rich people in history so naming 2 people allows you to use the word most.
i thought you knew everything . SO both Al and Jesse were just killers . research the mafia some . some of the stuff they do murder, extortion, corruption of public officials, gambling, infiltration of legitimate businesses, labor racketeering, loan sharking, tax fraud schemes and stock manipulation schemes.

Jesse did rob the banks not because the pinker tin tried to kill him and his family but they did kill his younger brother. all because the railroad wanted the families land and the James family didn't want to sell . so the only thing for a honest business man to do is to kill to get what he wants . right ??
What about the Indians and Africans? What monopolies?
what was done to them for the profit of the American businessman
monopolies how many airlines , car makers , railroads, oil companies . . TRUCK STOPS . how many of them get money from the government each year to help them stay in business. and how many of them their ceos get paid millions a year . but they still get help from the government .

We are setting ourselves up to start withdrawing, this is in the news.
and sending them right to Afghanistan. got to keep the Military businesses going don't we . because doesnt Haliburton have a lot invested over there and who was their CEO. i think he was the 46th Vice President .

It was a scandal that forced Nixon to resign, do you need to know anything else about it?
is that all it was just a scandal . and where was this at . some ma and pa store ??

scandal isn't that also something the Mafia is into and are good at ??

You are the same person that couldn't bother to watch a cartoon that is available to make you think a little. How do you know how much of the show is real or that any of it is?

i guess nobody has ever been killed before court day to keep them quite . you will learn how scandals are done /made