Hazmat's Ford TerraMaxx

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sweet, now my thread will live on forever and will never fall off into the vast black hole of forgotten threads... Thanks eb...:cool:

You will be surprised how many times down the road that people will view this and message you..and nice work , keep the pictures coming!!

guido4475

Not a Member

You have one beautiful van.The grill guard is the best thing you, and anyone, can do to a vehicle, especially in our business, with the amount of night driving we do.I was on E-bay yesterday, killing time, and was in the "Ford van exterior accessories section" and saw screen inserts that go in between the grille bars for youre van.It was a complete set, to go in all of the spaces.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have one beautiful van.The grill guard is the best thing you, and anyone, can do to a vehicle, especially in our business, with the amount of night driving we do.I was on E-bay yesterday, killing time, and was in the "Ford van exterior accessories section" and saw screen inserts that go in between the grille bars for youre van.It was a complete set, to go in all of the spaces.

Thanks Guido..., and thanks for the heads-up on ebay, I will check it out today...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks Guido..., and thanks for the heads-up on ebay, I will check it out today...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

You're welcome.It looks as if they snap into place between the bars, both the vertical and horizontal ones.Looks really nice, as if they are aluminum screen.It would add to the chrome look of the front end.How I love that new front end the Fords have.

guido4475

Not a Member
Do you expect the grill guard to have much effect on fuel economy?

Scott, I was on E-bay yesterday, and could not believe the amount of accessories available for the Transit.The big one.One was completely decked out, it looked cool.Running boards, bug shield, grille and bumper guards, rear nerf bars, rear window wire screen protectors, and so much more.Gets me kinda thinking...

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
These will be the last pictures for awhile...

Window Tinting and the Finished Floor after 3 coats of Polyurethane (sanded between coats)

13.48.07.jpg13.48.30.jpg13.50.02.jpg13.50.30.jpg13.52.49.jpg

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
You've done a great job with your TerraMax! I would love to tint my windows, I dont know the legalities from state to state is the only holdup for me. Tinted windows look great and function even better.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You've done a great job with your TerraMax! I would love to tint my windows, I dont know the legalities from state to state is the only holdup for me. Tinted windows look great and function even better.

Thanks Rocket!!!
After talking with my local law enforcement buddies, they said tinting goes back to the state of origin in which your vehicle is licensed... My tinting meets Missouri Regs...

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes great job. Is that cot on the side what you sleep on??

Hey purgoose thanks, did you get my pm from the other day???
The cot is what I take my naps on... I'm running a freight experiment for the next 6 to 9 months and keeping track of load sizes etc. to see how much room I have for a sleeper if I have any room??? Will run cost analysis against motel rooms versus freight room... So far in my short experiment, have gotten two loads because of the interior freight set-up...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great job! I like it! I do question your use of a single strip of E-track down the middle though.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great job! I like it! I do question your use of a single strip of E-track down the middle though.

Thanks Moot... I've got one row of verticle e-track running down each side, so I strap the pallets width wise with those and length wise with the single horizontal e-track... So far, has worked out excellent with the loads I've had... Even had to use the side doors the other day in Colorado to load a crate (had two light pallets already on and towards the back)...