Has it back fired?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
From practical experience, leave the thread alone if it there is any drifting. If the thread evolves into a chit chat with a bunch of chatty people, so what.

Once you get mods involved with an obvious redirection then normally the thread dies and people seem to lose interest.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not all of us can be Chatty Cathy's

posted with two fingers on my Toshiba Satellite computer

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Its got to be a pretty boring night when we all are talking about chit chat, seeing people post with their 'app' and listening to the silent majority. :p

Does anyone want to know what I did to fix the issue with my new project using FPGAs?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Its got to be a pretty boring night when we all are talking about chit chat, seeing people post with their 'app' and listening to the silent majority. :p

Does anyone want to know what I did to fix the issue with my new project using FPGAs?

I'm not that bored....:p
Posted with eight fingers, on an HP laptop, using a Verizon USB aircard;)

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well that may be true enough.

Me, I am sitting at home, taking care of business, having fun trying to get a cat feeder I built to work right - sometimes I think it has a mind of its own, trapped the cats four times today. The dog feeder worked great until the dogs decided to tear it apart for the food instead of waiting for dinner time.