Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

lisalewis

Seasoned Expediter
The president...I got a few questions for him. ha ha he he

My dad...I don't get to see him too much plus him sitting next to the president would be hilarious.

Elvis...I know he's still alive!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Red Skelton, to thank him for such fantastic comedy that never used language harsher than he** or d**n and still was funnier than all the moronic gutter mouths of today who think they are funny and are sadly mistaken.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to thank him for so many fantastic stories that become elementary once explained to Watson but are so puzzling until then.

Thomas Edison, to discuss how he came up with so many ideas and what his favorites were, what he might like to do differently and things of that nature.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ben Franklin, because he was a fascinating man, and Hilary Clinton, because she'd keep the conversation interesting, and Mark Twain, because witnessing dinner conversation between the first two would undoubtedly inspire him to write several new books. Which I'd love to read!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would like to invite Clark of Lewis & Clark so could share stories of his life and also his brothers lives. I would also include Anne Sullivan, Helen Kellers teacher to understand how she knew she could educate Helen and my third person would be Chuck Yeager because I would like to hear his personal accounts of breaking the sound barrier and also fly fishing for trout. I would not like them all on the same night as I would not want to share any of their contestations.

I would also love to be invited to Tennesseahawk's dinner party!!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It would depend on whats being served for dinner:7

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Well T Hawks invitation should be banned as BP and Phil have broken bread already so I am the third man out.
So I vote for dinner with Cheri, Linda, and Coco.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I guess I am on somebody's list.

For me it is not simple because list is five.

so the top three are;

T.E. Lawrence explination of the middle east and the history of his work in Egypt

TR - He was a progressive and would like to know what he thought of today's world

Harpo Marx (who actaully spoke)- we need entertainment

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
After some careful thought to my own question i would have to invite

Lewis Carroll-because I love to write and want to know what inspired him to write Alice in Wonderland

Julia Child- because I love to cook and I belive she was a true pioneer for womens recognition as chefs and she bannished the arogant attitute in French cooking

Billy Bob Thornton-because......because, well, he'd probably make a movie out of it.

I'm sure after Julia was excused for the evening, breakfast would be on the horizon as the conversation would drift into the wee hours of the morning :)

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
>It would depend on whats being served for dinner:7
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Davekc
>owner
>22 years
>PantherII
>EO moderator

Roast Pork & Dressing
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans w/bacon
Corn on the Cob
Peach Cobbler (baked with a dash of cayenne pepper and cinnamon)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well now, if I were at dinner with Rich & Linder & CoCo, I'd change the guests to Les Paul, Chet Atkins, and Mark Knopfler, because good music makes even the best time better. ;)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think you are right. We would be in trouble before we ever started eating.:7

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
IT WOULD HAVE TO BE...MCBRIDE, DAVEKC AND SCOOTR68
THE GUYS WOULD'NT HAVE A SNOWBALL CHANCE!!!! LOL
=============================================

What? Moi? Surely you jest, for I am nothing but a weak frail female.

----LMAO----

-mcbride-
--What goes around comes around--

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That carries a big bat
I couldn't resist

Davekc
owner
22 years