Forgive me for braging

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
Yesterday my son, SSGT James Lee, retired from the GA Army National Guard with 22 years service. During his career in the guard he assisted with security at the Atlanta Olympics. He also had overseas tours in Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. All of which, thank God, he returned from safe and sound in body and mind. Jerry Lee

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bravo Zulu, SSG Lee :D Enjoy it, you've earned it! And of course, thank you from all of us :)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is something to rightfully be proud of and brag about. Congratulations to both of you and thank you to him.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Yesterday my son, SSGT James Lee, retired from the GA Army National Guard with 22 years service. During his career in the guard he assisted with security at the Atlanta Olympics. He also had overseas tours in Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. All of which, thank God, he returned from safe and sound in body and mind. Jerry Lee

God Bless him for his sacrifice, and YOURS, maybe now you can stop worrying over him so much....unless he decides to take up sky-diving or some other crazy thing he fancies should be on his bucket list! ;)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Brag away as many other members have said, I know I would if it was my son. Congrads :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Jerry..Congrats on your son...thank him for me and enjoy your time with him now...before he starts that second career I'm pretty sure will be forthcoming! :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You have EVERY right to be proud. Not only of your son's fine work but for the fine job you did in raising your boy to be such a fine man.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
thank you sir for raising a son that for whatever reason answerd his call to duty.And thank him for helping to keep america and others around the world safe.