February, the short month !!!!!!!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, that is a tough thing to deal with. Similar situation here also. Sorry you had to deal with that.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well part of life. I am fine. Sadly not the first time for me. Looks like other than one truck that is driving me crazy (not OVM :D ) most everyone it trucking along.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That certainly would change the dimensions of the day. Sad to say the least.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John the spray gun on the north wall of the wash bay is leaking like crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
John the spray gun on the north wall of the wash bay is leaking like crazy.

It would be nice if better care was taken, it is a benefit for us. I realize it gets a lot of use but it does seem like some dont look at it that way.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Crap. We just had over a grand of work done on it over the last two weeks. Ok will get it checked on in the morning.

It is not a cheap item to maintain, heat and supply. A 55 gallon drum of soap is almost 900 dollars alone.

Last edited:

flattop40

Expert Expediter
John, I have had a similar situation. Not any fun at all. Also, found out a mentor of mine was in a tragic snowmobile accident yesterday. Guess it's just one of those days.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Crap. We just had over a grand of work done on it over the last two weeks. Ok will get it checked on in the morning.

It is not a cheap item to maintain, heat and supply. A 55 gallon drum of soap is almost 900 dollars alone.

i know it can't be. That's why I wish others would take better care and realize that. It is a sore subject with a lot of us. The condition we find it in sometimes is appalling along with the little things that one can fix on their own. We will do our best to treat it as was meant, as a provided perk that we should want to take care of. We appreciate you providing it and putting up with the headache and expense incurred.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry to hear your loss Flats. Hawk, sorry but Eddie gets the honor today!!!

Well another day and boarding up in another plane. Heading to Knoxville for the EO event.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
i know it can't be. That's why I wish others would take better care and realize that. It is a sore subject with a lot of us. The condition we find it in sometimes is appalling along with the little things that one can fix on their own. We will do our best to treat it as was meant, as a provided perk that we should want to take care of. We appreciate you providing it and putting up with the headache and expense incurred.

I've used it a few times and found out it a good thing I don't work at Blue Beacon, they would fire me. I was very disappointed in my performance and decided this is not for me. I might pull in there for a lite rinse but thats it. But wish the tractor driver would quit rinsing there 5 wheels off and getting grease everywhere.

sent from my Galaxy S3

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So my day started off with a twist I didn't see coming. Went down to the new property on the way into the office to see how it looked with the tree clearing mostly complete. The street is not open to the public yet just country crews and our contractors. After looking at the progress, I notice a Ford Explorer parked farther down the road a bit in front of our property. I was turning around and thought it just seemed odd so I drove down to take a look. Sadly on the road in front of the vehicle I found the driver, dead of an apparent self inflicted gun shot. Hard to imagine what would make a man who appeared to be about 60 do such a thing and take his own life. Very sad.

No matter how bad life may be at one time. It is sad to see someone make a permanent decision about a situation that could change for the better at anytime. :(

Very sad. Although I've dealt with and seen more then my share of death. I couldn't imagine coming across something like that :(

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I've used it a few times and found out it a good thing I don't work at Blue Beacon, they would fire me. I was very disappointed in my performance and decided this is not for me. I might pull in there for a lite rinse but thats it. But wish the tractor driver would quit rinsing there 5 wheels off and getting grease everywhere.

sent from my Galaxy S3

thats a sore subject we dont touch on !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Anybody else having a problem with the wifi in the yard? It's not letting me see pics of items I'm shopping for. I can see the main page; but when I click on a category, the pics don't show up.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just logged in and went to a shopping site to test it actually is working really good for me.