February, the short month !!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Made it! Now the last question of the day.....did my suitcase make the flight??????

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And a great big Thank You to Dan the wolf for helping me out in Knoxville last night. After getting there early and setting up, I saw I had a lot of time till the event started. Sooooo I took my chubby butt down to the workout room and got a good workout. Upon walking back to my room and past the event room, I saw Dan and the room full already with a half hour to go??? Well at that point we discovered that my phone clock had switched to the wrong time zone upon landing. Way to go Elliott!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Got a run back to the yard. It's lookin like I'll be taking the weekend off to start the seeds and such. My daughter has offered my son's room for my greenhouse. LOL

I'll be using my aero garden to start the seeds and Ken set up a hydroponics system in the basement that I started green beans around 3 weeks ago and the plants are already about 6 inches tall. I've got 5 cabbage plants set in dirt pots under that same grow light that are about 2" tall too. I plan on making sauerkraut about the time it is to start an outside garden.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
springfield, tn no need for a jacket or heater. warm enough to reglue review mirror that fell out a couple weeks ago; no need for a hammer.

eb

Per the 'pay it forward' rules, you have to post something you screwed up now, so I can learn from your mistake, lol. ;)

PS: I do like the new mirrors better, they have LED lights!