Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Scott lives for February. Matches his sprinter.:D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another beautiful day in North Carolina no grumpiness here, one day to the Super Bowl :)

Ken if I knew you were going to turn into such a diva over being number one on the leaderboard, I would've ragged on you more when I was ahead of you :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another beautiful day in North Carolina no grumpiness here, one day to the Super Bowl :)

Ken if I knew you were going to turn into such a diva over being number one on the leaderboard, I would've ragged on you more when I was ahead of you :)

You had your chance to crow!! Now my turn.... Everyday you'll see my name ahead of yours! Lol

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Let's invade!!!!!! Should only take about an hour.:D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok back to February! Super Sunday morning to all.

Someone lock Jan so we quit messing up, LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all my TV shows will be off schedule because of some silly ball game....gee whiz...can't they go to a private network or just be a pay per view event....dang it

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
all my TV shows will be off schedule because of some silly ball game....gee whiz...can't they go to a private network or just be a pay per view event....dang it

You'll live without Zumba dance, Next Top Model and Fashion Star for one day !!!!!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
So what did everyone think of the Halftime show? I'm not a Bruno Mars fan but I thought he put on a good clean show and the fact he included people from the military got my vote!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
same here, love the fact that he has that Motown vibe with the band all dancing and playing instruments.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It was better than I expected. Not sure about the Chilli Peppers wardrobe?