February Banter and Location

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
Yo,,,hoping to have better luck in Nashville. Olive branch I love ya but I gotta go, asta la vista baby. Safe driving everyone.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No problem. What is your unit number and name? Do you have the blue class 8 century? Not that I notice these things as a CEO, just as an anal guy. :)

John is this the one?

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 47

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
is it me or has this site changed a bit but still wondering is other sitting or is it just my good luck working real good ,
well almost finish my novel of war & peace lol yep a real good book wow is all i can say for this wonderful week out here well i guess some can others cannot .
but time to work out where my phone charger is so i can do the next interesting thing today watching my phone charge itself back

Not just you site did an upgrade. And as with most upgrades I don't like it lol :(

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John is this the one?

Yep, that is the one!

I am the stalker guy who drives slowly around the yard in the big black jaguar, lol. I will make a point of getting out next time and introducing myself!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
is it me or has this site changed a bit but still wondering is other sitting or is it just my good luck working real good ,
well almost finish my novel of war & peace lol yep a real good book wow is all i can say for this wonderful week out here well i guess some can others cannot .
but time to work out where my phone charger is so i can do the next interesting thing today watching my phone charge itself back

Hello..... For two hours dispatch has qualcomm'd and called your cell with a load???????

Pete call dispatch please, Joe has a load for you if they can keep holding it.

Last edited:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well got Load number 1 for the week Chitown to Chattanooga now at the J in Knoxville common monster load tomorrow ;) Note to self never sit in Fargo lol...Yall be safe out there :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Been a lousy week for our family and i really felt the need to come home...a major disappointment for one of my boys (he will get over it, just a hard hit and lesson for him) a death of a family friend that has really knocked my daughter down (funeral tomorrow)....the girls grewup together played softball together each yr since little kids school classes together talked all the time ...closer sometimes, not so at others...just bein kids together

I love what i do, but when there are issues at home, when family members really need support, it makes you think about being away from home as we are....its really not much different then if we all lived in different states, but...hey i really don't know...I think it might be just something I am goin through...hope to h8ll i get a quick mental fix here quick....

Oh and good note, today is one of my sons Birthday....Dinner with him tonight...

Oh, and Thanks Joe in dispatch for the call to see how things are goin...it is greatly appreciated...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Vans done! Packing up the hotel room and waiting for the shuttle to come get us. Then back in service we go.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Dennis...how old are your kids now?

Jenny..glad to hear it! Now Nick can arm wrestle Todd for that next trip out.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The son is 26 the daughter is 17....both old enough to deal with their own issues, but still in need of support from time to time...like i said, maybe just something "I" am going through....