February Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning from Perrysburg Ohio Walmart.....54 degrees here...:)

Top of the mornin dear..I'd tell you how cool it is..but all the cats went out so it must be nice and warm! Did you have to sign in again this morning? Thought that was rather wierd since I left everything on last night...:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
morning you two, nice here this mornin. waiting for that call ourselves !!!!!:p

just changed my posting capabilities thingy, tryin to get the hang of it.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
morning you two, nice here this mornin. waiting for that call ourselves !!!!!:p

just changed my posting capabilities thingy, tryin to get the hang of it.

G'morning you two...us ol dogs shouldn't have to learn new tricks so early in the morning eh?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
thats for sure, i didnt even know it was there. i always wondered how to get the smileys and such to show up in the post. if i click on reply once i get options and my cursor is there. if i dbl click i get more options but my cursor is gone. dont know, kinda gettin over my head. hopefully i wont screw anything up. :confused:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
careful, she'll reach through that computer and thump ur punkin. :eek: LOL

ya, where is it ?

Last edited:

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Just did a 19 for Detroit area earlier and got 14 . Which is somewhat good it will give me time to organize things a little and scan some paperwork

Load One #188

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just did a 19 for Detroit area earlier and got 14 . Which is somewhat good it will give me time to organize things a little and scan some paperwork

Load One #188

Holy crap I am #5 down here in Perrysburg..I'll have to do a 19 for the yard and see where I stand...