February Banter and Location

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Wow. Picked up this load heading north on 35 around mile marker 21 and a tanish in color van is on the service road stops and out hops out 10-12 hispanics all dressed in black carrying bags takes off running heading east jumped the fence and off in the field they go. I call 911 told them. Border patrol calls me to get more info. Was pretty crazy. Hope they catch them !

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow. Picked up this load heading north on 35 around mile marker 21 and a tanish in color van is on the service road stops and out hops out 10-12 hispanics all dressed in black carrying bags takes off running heading east jumped the fence and off in the field they go. I call 911 told them. Border patrol calls me to get more info. Was pretty crazy. Hope they catch them !
WTG Chris.....our crime stopper hero.....LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Get some sleep.

Finally managed to sleep for a few hours after you left. Shadow looked pretty bad though that may be normal for him.

Enjoyed lunch today and it was good meeting Ken. He has a sharp truck.

Thanks to the pilot of the black jet for grabbing all our tabs. It's appreciated.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Chef you make it to lardeo yet passed you and waved at ya didn't know if you saw me. Good luck getting a load out.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got into Laredo about 2030...Didn't see Chris.. Just got settled in and Joe called with a PU in Gregory TX in the AM goin to The Huntington Ala area...he sent it over, I head to fill the van up and as i was pulling out of the drive onto Uni Royal Dr..Dave called..."cancelled".....so...Back at the "J"..hopin to get out in the AM....Not too many vans here maybe 9 here 1 at the TA and 2 at the Pilot...So we will see how it goes....