February Banter and Location

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
mornin steve, snowing up there yet ? seems like everywhere is getting slammed by weather. snow up north and tornados all across the middle. s, il., ky, tn, in, branson, mo had a tornado.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Transplanted to Midlothian( just south of Dallas) for 14 years. But were out in Albuquerque now

We are out in Baltimore now, sure miss Texas tho. Although I could do without I35. Don't know which one is worse, 35 or 95. We'll probably retire in Wimberly or Horseshoe Bay area.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning and Happy Leap Year Day....

got at least 5-6" on the ground so far...finally I get to use the snowblower...

There is another yet more powerful storm just coming out of the Rockies on the Western Montana and Wyoming side right now...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
In Louisville. Rained really hard for a while. It was peaceful

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Morning folks !

At the delivery 2 hours early should be off loaded shortly. Can't wait to go to sleep lol. A nice breeze blowing and 70 degrees . My kind of weather!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Uh oh tornado warning

Yup..you are under Severe T storm WARNING with chance of tornados...
Windy with strong thunderstorms likely. Damaging winds and large hail with some storms.

[h=3]Tornadoes Spawned in Central U.S.; Storms Move East[/h] Severe storms with a history of producing tornadoes are moving into the Ohio Valley and Southeast, and will be a threat all day.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I tried to look out for them do it yourself car washes that I could fit in or an old vacant service station with a canopy....during storm times...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Listened to the tornado alarms for about 20 minutes. What a way to wake Nick up lol. Winds whipping around fairly well still. Time to shower!!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are out in Baltimore now, sure miss Texas tho. Although I could do without I35. Don't know which one is worse, 35 or 95. We'll probably retire in Wimberly or Horseshoe Bay area.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

We miss it too, We still have the House in Midlothian( thankful with great Renters) So who knows may just end up back there one day. It would make getting home a lot easier.

Morning everyone, The winds a blowing in Memphis

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Running a short run over to Wayne, MI... guess I'll be at the yard this afternoon.

Dale

Work4free

Active Expediter
Morning Ya'll setten in the yard waiting on the big one, well at least we are #1 trk......on the books anyway.....hey anyone ever heard of a manegers load? Is that a good thing or do you just get special attention when you turn down bad loads? Just wondering. Hi Steve # 3064 we were in ort together...lol......we delivered in Lexington Tn, on sat and went to Nashville......got out of there Sunday afternoon......maybe Nashville is better?:cool: