February Banter and Location

Work4free

Active Expediter
Rocketman Not sure you are still in the yard......but if you are theres a guy welding on the dock plates here maybe he can help you out.:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow that was fast got a load
Laredo to shriveport

Chris you are getting closer to home.....LOL

snowblowing all done....then again my neighbour from the grain elevator took a swipe with his front end loader, that saved a lot of work....gotta get me one of them toys....lol

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Chris you are getting closer to home.....LOL

snowblowing all done....then again my neighbour from the grain elevator took a swipe with his front end loader, that saved a lot of work....gotta get me one of them toys....lol

Yep a little closer. Probably close to 550 miles away once I deliver. Will probably head north to little rock or maybe hit up Memphis

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
There is a wow wow MAJOR winter storm rolling into salt lake city ut like i mean like 1.5 feet in the valley wait for it 2 plus feet they are warming folks on the tv to stock up on gas, food milk sure wish i could get out of here been here since sunday night ,
feeling like i am in a scene of the sound of music doe a deer a female deer la la laat least i not lost my sense of humour
wombat

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Wombat I never have. Was in a cargo van and sat a few days a few years ago and had to dead head out. But your in a straight truck right ?

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi Steve # 3064 we were in ort together...lol......we delivered in Lexington Tn, on sat and went to Nashville......got out of there Sunday afternoon......maybe Nashville is better?:cool:

Well were going to be out of here on Friday but, the truck had other ideas. then I mess up and took a short one down south. So will see what happens today

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I hear Panther gets loads out of there...

BE GREAT IF WE WAS PANTHER but lol i think the side of my truck said load 1 and glad it says that but getting hard to see it with this storm rolling in aussie will be digging out snow later today but i should be like the movie climb every mountain & follow your dream from the sound of music or i am 16 going on 60 lol have fun but sure wish a load would pop up going east or south away from this storm north is a no go the state of IDAHOE IS ALREADY SNOWED IN SO IT GOT TO BE SOUTH MAYBE I CAN GET AWAY THE WORST OF IT OR HAUL *** EAST LOL

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Finally in service .... got everything worked out. The bulkhead and freight area is finally the way I wanted it.

Been hangin out with Scott, steve and jason...good people.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BE GREAT IF WE WAS PANTHER but lol i think the side of my truck said load 1 and glad it says that but getting hard to see it with this storm rolling in aussie will be digging out snow later today but i should be like the movie climb every mountain & follow your dream from the sound of music or i am 16 going on 60 lol have fun but sure wish a load would pop up going east or south away from this storm north is a no go the state of IDAHOE IS ALREADY SNOWED IN SO IT GOT TO BE SOUTH MAYBE I CAN GET AWAY THE WORST OF IT OR HAUL *** EAST LOL

I'd head to El Paso....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weather is clearing nicely.....

Back IN service tomorrow #1 van out here..LOL...will hit the road on Saturday and head east.