February Banter and Location

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
LOL....they did?.....when we are in Richmond they pay to move us to Roanke?......shoulda went to Roanke
They paid me to go to Roanoke. I asked why not Richmond? They said nothing ever comes out of there. 2 days later in Roanoke, they wanted me to go to Charleston, WV (the hotbed of expedited freight <snort> ). I didn't move. 12 hours later got one from Roanoke to Ypsilanti.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We got one from home to romulus. Del at one. Picking up in a bit going to Dayton for the am. Then picking up in Dayton and going to tempe, az for Mon. Am. Guess they missed us. Won't be a bad start for three days running

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well so far at least Chicago rush hour will be over with....cutting this a little close there dispatch...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They paid me to go to Roanoke. I asked why not Richmond? They said nothing ever comes out of there. 2 days later in Roanoke, they wanted me to go to Charleston, WV (the hotbed of expedited freight <snort> ). I didn't move. 12 hours later got one from Roanoke to Ypsilanti.

Such is the crapshoot we call expedite!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
January has been a strange month indeed. I haven't seen you in quite a while. Saw Dynamite today. Give me a shout next time you are in.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great people. Thinking that would be a good expo truck on the booth. (missing the stripe :) ). Lol.