February Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The son is 26 the daughter is 17....both old enough to deal with their own issues, but still in need of support from time to time...like i said, maybe just something "I" am going through....

If you were a girl I'd know what it was...*lol*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If you were a girl I'd know what it was...*lol*

LOL, well i am going to go get a new tire for the van, pickup a case of oil and change the oil also...maybe then I'll feel "normal"....grrrrrrr...Where is "Tim Allen" the "tool-man" when you need him...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
LOL, well i am going to go get a new tire for the van, pickup a case of oil and change the oil also...maybe then I'll feel "normal"....grrrrrrr...Where is "Tim Allen" the "tool-man" when you need him...:D
I was thinking more on the lines of that bright red sports car convertible..I mean if you're gonna be all emotional, make it work!:eek:

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Hi all, Dennis, hope all goes well for ya.

Nick & Jenny, glad to see your back on the road.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
good morning Ron...I'm playing around in the kitchen trying a new recipe for gluten free German Dark Rye bread..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Ron...just got a call from my oldest son...my 13 month old grandson was just hospialized with a high temp, extremely low white blood cell count and a infection they can't find....

Makes you think about and look at the "sins of the father"....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Ron...just got a call from my oldest son...my 13 month old grandson was just hospialized with a high temp, extremely low white blood cell count and a infection they can't find....

Makes you think about and look at the "sins of the father"....

I can relate somewhat. Back in 2007 or 08, been so long now I don't keep track, I was diagnosed with CML Leukemia. I remember racking my brain out trying to figure out how this could happen. Never been sick or taken medication for anything other than a cold. Not really wanting to know to blame anyone or anything, just wanted to know.

To this day, I still don't. Know what, it doesn't matter. It is what it is. My best advice, share and spread the love with your grandson and family.

After all, that's all that matters.

I'm sure things will work out fine.
If you need to talk, call anytime.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
good morning Ron...I'm playing around in the kitchen trying a new recipe for gluten free German Dark Rye bread..

My wife has been on a health kick. She is a great cook, but can't bake a loaf of bread to save her life. So if you get it figured out, please let me know so I can pass it on. I love dark rye bread.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see the strategy now...was about 8 vans here..now all gone on loads I'll assume....we wait till all the low ballers get loaded up and then when competition is at a low we swoop in for a higher rate later in the day....LOL

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Boy have I been a bum all day. I been sleeping to much haha. Still in Richmond Virginia. Dispatch told me this is a great spot so I hope so ! Would like a nice weekend run.

Load One #188

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see the strategy now...was about 8 vans here..now all gone on loads I'll assume....we wait till all the low ballers get loaded up and then when competition is at a low we swoop in for a higher rate later in the day....LOL

Hmmmm I guess no more "Like this" button, but I like this :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL....they did?.....when we are in Richmond they pay to move us to Roanke?......shoulda went to Roanke

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My wife has been on a health kick. She is a great cook, but can't bake a loaf of bread to save her life. So if you get it figured out, please let me know so I can pass it on. I love dark rye bread.

The recipe is a keeper...it's designed for a bread maker but I made rolls and they were good...I'll pm you the recipe.