February 2010 Location

transporter

Expert Expediter
now iam your buddy:rolleyes:. i am being sent out of the country. i see you have confused another one with your shorts (savvas). people dont realize you wear them to distract people so you can get more loads. your like a pool shark playing drunk.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
now iam your buddy:rolleyes:. i am being sent out of the country. i see you have confused another one with your shorts (savvas). people dont realize you wear them to distract people so you can get more loads. your like a pool shark playing drunk.

Darn you got me...lol..out of country? where ya going?

transporter

Expert Expediter
i am going to a cold desolate third world nation were the citzens are fleeing to america. and cant play hockey worth a darn. canada

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, got one to.........................Freaking peice of crap....Laredo, Texas....Oh dear god, I thank you for this load, just please be with me to get back out within a couple of days...;) Got it from Louisville, Kentucky...Ya'll be safe out there, oh and....MY PARKING SPOT BETTER BE AVAILABLE WHEN I GET DOWN THERE :D We're gonna party hard...WooHoo...:rolleyes:...:eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like you are on the ball again Guido. I also noticed there were a lot of Bolt guys on the alliance search sitting in Laredo waiting for loads. tha'st pretty unusual. Did you happen to ask any of them how long they have been sitting out there?

They told me one week, kinda felt bad.Never did hit any of that bad weather, got lucky, I guess.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Guess I shouldn't mention it was 60 degrees yesterday? We've had plenty of time to watch the temperature :mad: