February 2010 Location

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I love the penny slots. Our big gambling is about 20 each, but it's fun. I did win 175.00 one time so I think we're still up.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow I'm impressed there really is more than one person who wants to live up there! LOL I don't even want to drive up there let alone live up there....In any case, I'm here at the J in Tulsa, Ok....decided to do a little gambling today at the Hard Rock.....was there 4 hrs and lost 30$ so I quit...Penny slots will do it for me.

So far I've seen an E-1 straight plated in Wyoming and another E-1 sprinter from Montana...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Made delivery in Memphis this morning now sitting at Pilot on Shelby and hwy 78 waiting for next load may move down to the J in Olive Branch if dont have a load by 5 or so tonight

Hahpi_Savvas

Not a Member
This is very confusion to me. I have the barney underwares to fit in to business. Are these Barney shorts to ware also. This is expeditor uniforms. Do you need them to be successful more.

guido4475

Not a Member
Deadheaded to Los Indios, Tx, cause it was showing alot of freight movement over the weekend, sat there until today, then they got me a load out of Laredo going to Mo.Go figure.Alot of Bolts here along with me waiting to get loaded.Gotta go through that snow storm in Dallas to get to clear weather....