Disappearing Industry

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are TONS of business opportunities out there right now. I wish I had the brains and the capitol to jump in. All these "energy problems" are gold waiting to be mined.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The vast majority of lead in lead acid batteries comes from recycled lead from lead acid batteries. Recycled lead is exactly as pure as virgin lead.

As for the conspiracy of keeping the MPG down on vehicles, there is none. The physics of the internal combustion engine, and of the energy stored inside fuel, cannot be changed. If it could, and it was physically possible to get a gazillion miles per gallon in a vehicle, then some rabble rouser rebel outside the control of Big Oil and The Big Three like China, Russia, The Netherlands or Djibouti would have done it already. They would simply do an end run around all this stifling control and just do it.

Same with the super high performance battery. There are people all over the world working on new battery technology. They day something new is invented it won't be consumer-ready, but then again neither was the Li-Ion battery technology when it was first invented, which is the technology that powers your cell phone, laptop, and the Tesla.

Then get assassinated, like Stanley Meyer.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh, puhleeze. Dood had a history if high blood pressure, and died of a brain aneurysm, with no trace whatsoever of any poison in his system. His hydrogen power car is exactly the same thing that gets bandied about every time fuel prices go up, which is simple electrolysis using a battery to separate out hydrogen and oxygen, and has been proven to be, just like the recent incarnations, to be a fraud. In order for it to work, the second and third laws of thermodynamics need to be violated. All of his patents relating to his water powered car are 101 Patents, which means they are not actually awarded until they are successfully demonstrated, which none of them ever were. He had a chance to demonstrate it during a lawsuit, but it was cloudy that day, or something.

Stanley Meyer wasn't assassinated by Big Oil (or The Big Three, or the Illuminati or whatever) any more than Pete Rose assassinated Bart Giamatti. Remember all the hullballoo over the Genepax car from Japan back in 2008? The same exact thing as Meyers' car. Exactly. No one at Genepax was assassinated. It is actually possible to make a car look like it runs on water without breaking the first law of thermodynamics. The way it's usually done is with metal hydrides (or using electricity from a battery). These react with water to produce hydrogen, which is then used to power the car. But since these hydrides will deplete with time, they need to be replaced and so they are actually the fuel, not the water. And more energy goes into producing them than will be taken out, making them an energy carrier, just like a battery.

Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed by combining the hydrogen and oxygen molecules. The process of electrolysis splits water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes more energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water in the first place. You can't get something for nothing. Otherwise, somebody, somewhere, would be making a killing on water powered cars. Or, at least, they could demonstrate that it actually works.But they can't, because it doesn't.

Thus far, every single water-fueled car has found to be a fraud, with most also tied to investment fraud.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Oh, puhleeze. Dood had a history if high blood pressure, and died of a brain aneurysm, with no trace whatsoever of any poison in his system. His hydrogen power car is exactly the same thing that gets bandied about every time fuel prices go up, which is simple electrolysis using a battery to separate out hydrogen and oxygen, and has been proven to be, just like the recent incarnations, to be a fraud. In order for it to work, the second and third laws of thermodynamics need to be violated. All of his patents relating to his water powered car are 101 Patents, which means they are not actually awarded until they are successfully demonstrated, which none of them ever were. He had a chance to demonstrate it during a lawsuit, but it was cloudy that day, or something.

Stanley Meyer wasn't assassinated by Big Oil (or The Big Three, or the Illuminati or whatever) any more than Pete Rose assassinated Bart Giamatti. Remember all the hullballoo over the Genepax car from Japan back in 2008? The same exact thing as Meyers' car. Exactly. No one at Genepax was assassinated. It is actually possible to make a car look like it runs on water without breaking the first law of thermodynamics. The way it's usually done is with metal hydrides (or using electricity from a battery). These react with water to produce hydrogen, which is then used to power the car. But since these hydrides will deplete with time, they need to be replaced and so they are actually the fuel, not the water. And more energy goes into producing them than will be taken out, making them an energy carrier, just like a battery.

Hydrogen itself is a high-energy, flammable substance, but its useful energy is released when water is formed by combining the hydrogen and oxygen molecules. The process of electrolysis splits water into hydrogen and oxygen, but it takes more energy to take apart a water molecule as was released when the hydrogen was oxidized to form water in the first place. You can't get something for nothing. Otherwise, somebody, somewhere, would be making a killing on water powered cars. Or, at least, they could demonstrate that it actually works.But they can't, because it doesn't.

Thus far, every single water-fueled car has found to be a fraud, with most also tied to investment fraud.

Oh puleeze. Believe what you want. Never said he was taken down by big oil. From what I read, he signed a contract with the Pentagon the day before he was poisoned, then said, as he walked out of the restaurant he ate at like clockwork, "They poisoned me." He then proceeded to die.

There is HUGE money to be made on oil, which would not be made if there were a viable alternative fuel. I'm not convinced that our government would forgo money to be made, in the interest of mankind. Our government has shown too many times that its corporate bedfellows come before the Constitution and the American populous.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

But it is more fun to holler ​conspiracy!

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
But it is more fun to holler ​conspiracy!

Ya, I don't know who to laugh at more....the wild conspiracy bunch, or those people who don't believe groups of people get together behind closed doors and work deals all the time.

That conspiracy label just gives one an excuse.... to not investigate all angles and a comfort zone of denial. They can take me for a ride all they want. Long as I know it's being done, I can live with that. ;)

To be constantly bamboozled all the time.....is an insult to ones intelligence. Sorry, I refuse the offer. Those who throw that word around all the time, as if there's no such thing?

"It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it."

Patrick Henry

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh puleeze. Believe what you want.
I believe what the evidence shows, and do so without jumping to "wants and wishes" conclusions.

Never said he was taken down by big oil. From what I read, he signed a contract with the Pentagon the day before he was poisoned, then said, as he walked out of the restaurant he ate at like clockwork, "They poisoned me." He then proceeded to die.
I didn't limit it to Big Oil. I limited to the unlimited by the use of "whatever." In any event, the "They poisoned me," was a claim made by his bother, a claim which no one else even heard. He didn't make the statement on the way out of the Cracker Barrel, he made it after he was outside. And he also made it after he had paid for the meal with his credit card (according to Cracker Barrel, credit card, and court records), and after both of the Belgian investors had departed from the premises. The wackos call his death "bizarre" and "mysterious" apparently because they don't believe in coincidence, or they question Atherosclerosis properties of a Cracker Barrel restaurant in which a chronic hypertensive Meyers ate like clockwork.

There is HUGE money to be made on oil, which would not be made if there were a viable alternative fuel. I'm not convinced that our government would forgo money to be made, in the interest of mankind. Our government has shown too many times that its corporate bedfellows come before the Constitution and the American populous.
You say that like you believe the water car actually works. If the water car worked, the above paragraph would be absolutely valid. But since it doesn't, it's conspiracy theory wacko at its finest. With no evidence whatsoever, you've concluded that the government and their corporate bedfellows had something to do with not only the squashing of Stanley Meyers, but every other "inventor" of water powered cars around the world, including that yahoo from Pakistan last year. You conclude this, not because there is any evidence of it happening, but because there is no evidence of it happening. You conclude, despite the government being incompetence personified, that they and their bedfellows are able to squish like a bug anyone in the world who can come up with a way to violate the laws of physics.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Old Stanley Meyer: he was 57 years young; This is just one page on Google, just one..You can look all these up when you want to.

Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer's_water_fuel_cell‎

Jump to Meyer's death - [edit]. Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998 after dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting ...

‎Oxyhydrogen - ‎Free energy suppression - ‎History of Perpetual Motion

Stanley Meyer: fraud or genius? | End the Lie – Independent News
endthelie.com/.../stanley-meyer-fraud-or-visionary-genius-killed-to-prot...‎
Jun 4, 2011 - Stanley Meyer's bizarre death at age 57 ended work that, if proved valid, could have brought about the downfall of the big oil giants that have ...
MURDER of STAN Meyers for his Water Powered CAR - David Icke's ...
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147835‎
Dec 7, 2010 - 20 posts - ‎14 authors
Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 21, 1998 after dining at a restaurant. An autopsy report by the Franklin County, Ohio coroner concluded ...
What happened to the water powered car? - New York ...

www.examiner.com/article/what-happened-to-the-water-powered-car‎
In the 1980's an inventor named Stan Meyer built the first Water Powered Car. Unfortunately he died shortly after suddenly at age 57 and.

MURDER of STAN Meyers for his Water Powered CAR - YouTube
► 3:32► 3:32
MURDER of STAN Meyers for his Water Powered CAR - YouTube

Dec 3, 2010 - Uploaded by William WAGENER
Stan Meyers was MURDERED to keep him from putting his ... and pattens... died of uranium poisoning, and his brother Stephen is laying low.

Official Stanley Meyer Autopsy Report - YouTube
► 3:31► 3:31
Official Stanley Meyer Autopsy Report - YouTube

Dec 30, 2011 - Uploaded by ddanvos68
Official Stanley meyer Autopsy report. This was ... Inventor mysteriously died! ... 1993 Speech Stan Meyer Exposes One World Governmentby ...
Stanley Meyer's bad science - Aardvark Daily
www.aardvark.co.nz/stanley_meyer.shtml‎

Stanley Meyer was a scammer who claimed he'd been able to split water into ... Let's also take a look at exactly how Meyer died and whether he really was the ...

Stanley meyer water fuel cells, hydrogen fuel cell cars, hydrogen ...
www.waterfuelcell.org/‎

Stanley Meyer - The inventor of the car that runs on water. Stanley Meyer ... Stanley A. Meyer died on March 27 1998 at the young age of 57. It is vital that his ...
Stan Myers - Hho4free.com
www.hho4free.com/stan_myers.htm‎

Video of Stan Meyers running his Dune buggy on water for the first time. ... energy input (compared with conventional electrolysis) died on March 21, 1998.
ImagesReport images

More images for stanley meyers death
stan meyer water,car,murder what? - Conspiracies & Secret ...
Unexplained Mysteries - Paranormal Phenomena and the World's Greatest Unexplained Mysteries › ... › Conspiracies & Secret Societies ‎
Dec 6, 2007 - 12 posts - ‎5 authors
... cool reading. Stan Meyer's Files ... For now, here are some of the facts surrounding Meyer's death: He was apparently ...
Searches related to stanley meyers death
stan meyer death
stanley meyer murdered
stanley meyer fuel cell
where is stan meyers water car
water fuel cell
dune b

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can see where a 78 year old would be a good undercover agent for the DEA. There is little doubt that a Mexican cartel would willingly accept an old, worn out white guy, with a southern accent, who is addicted to banana sandwiches, into their confidence. It makes sense.

Must be true. I read it on the internet.