Democratic Presidential Nominee: Who you got?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I just don't see any current Democratic candidate that excites people on their side. Bernie has a fervent following but it's not enough to win, imo. That's why Bloomberg is in an easy position to win the nomination. No other clear front runner that will gobble up delegates. Many of the candidates have dropped out already without him even having a debate. He can now just buy all kinds of expensive advertisement in Florida and other states and flood the airwaves. The party that railed against millionaires and billionaires will all get in line to support their billionaire because they want someone that can beat Trump.
Unless Michelle Obama enters the race, this is a foregone conclusion. Or he could choose her to be his running mate. Thus creating excitement on the ticket and solidifying the constituency of females and blacks to vote for them.

Reactions: Turtle

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just don't see any current Democratic candidate that excites people on their side. Bernie has a fervent following but it's not enough to win, imo. That's why Bloomberg is in an easy position to win the nomination. No other clear front runner that will gobble up delegates. Many of the candidates have dropped out already without him even having a debate. He can now just buy all kinds of expensive advertisement in Florida and other states and flood the airwaves. The party that railed against millionaires and billionaires will all get in line to support their billionaire because they want someone that can beat Trump.
Unless Michelle Obama enters the race, this is a foregone conclusion. Or he could choose her to be his running mate. Thus creating excitement on the ticket and solidifying the constituency of females and blacks to vote for them.
Hillary won’t go for that. She’s just standing on the sidelines waiting. (Put me in coach, I’m ready to play, today.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
When I see Bloomberg's way of politicking: Just buying ads and flooding the airwaves, I think of this:

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Bloomberg, buying endorsements one "newsman" at a time.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Legendary journalist Sam Donaldson knows Mike has what it takes to take on Trump and beat him. Sam covered campaigns for 52 years, and this is the first time he&#39;s endorsed anyone. Welcome to <a href="#TeamBloomberg hashtag on Twitter">#TeamBloomberg</a>! <a href="Team Bloomberg on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/R24zUXXxRU</a></p>&mdash; Team Bloomberg (@Mike2020) <a href=" ">February 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here in Florida we are getting bombarded with his ads, is it election day yet???? I think its only going to get worse......
Florida , Carolinas , Georgia, Virginia , Tennessee, Alabama all made their "Next " Presidential decision on Sunday at the start of the Daytona 500 ...

sent from my Recliner..

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Any good nicknames you heard of Bloomberg? Mini Mike, Doomberg, Bloombucks. etc.
I have one: PacMan. Gobbling up (buying) everyone and everything in sight.

Reactions: Moot