December Locations

NikkiA

Active Expediter
Heading to Los Angeles CA. Hoping like hell to get a great run out of there.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
So...was there a connection there that I missed? Somewhere between the big bug and the soup?

lol nope

Well other than life as an expediteris generally pretty boring, sit around in truck, procrastinate doing paperwork, surf the net, watch a movie, get fat.

So having a day with 2 stories is a highlight of the week for me.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
I see that a few of you are starting your holidays now, I've been pretty consistent in December so far, what can I expectnext week?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Delivered near Nashville this morning. Went out of service through January 2. Heading home for truck repair (cosmetic damage from deer strike) and the holidays.

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the Davy Crockett T/A in Greeneville, TN.

Been fighting muscle spasms in my neck for the last 24 hours. Never experiened anything quite this miserable. Been spending most the day rolled up in my sleeping bag. It's like having a charlie horse 50 times in the same spot. Yuck

Looking for that load to get me home for the holidays.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Pickup in Clayton lN 7pm going to Toyota in Princeton IN, that puts me less than 3 hours from home! HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

moose

Veteran Expediter
New Englands, Heading to the Expediters hot bed, Lodi ,O.H for yet another restart. be there Sat. afternoon.
i'll be parking @ the Pilot up the hill,
so stop by and say MOOOoooo....

NikkiA

Active Expediter
Heading to El Paso from Los Angeles. Not to bad week for us we will have 2400 miles for the week. Hoping to get atleast one more in before we head home for Christmas.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Florida to Canada with a Monday predispatch in the ny area to boot !

~ Ditto ~

Haines City, Fl Pilot. Pickup near Miami tomorrow afternoon, deliver Toronto Monday morning, then head to Buffalo for a Monday afternoon pickup, deliver NYC Tuesday morning near JFK. Talk about your climate change! 74 here this afternoon :cool:

Monty

Expert Expediter
What a week!

Monday, Hopkinsville, Ky - Detroit

Tuesday, Detroit - Kansas City

Wednesday, Kansas City - Detroit

Friday, Detroit - Athens, Al

Friday, Nashville - Portland, Tn

Friday, Portland, Tn - Chillicothe, Oh

I'm pooped! After delivery here in about an hour, I'm signing out of service until at least Jan 23rd. (And taking a nap right here at Kenworth, before I drive 60 miles home)

Wife retires from Police Department on Thursday, then Christmas and New Year, then Aruba for 2 weeks ...

C'mon .. sing it with me!

Toes - Zac Brown Band Lyrics - YouTube

Attachments

• GEDC0030.JPG
    GEDC0030.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 33

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
Hi Bruno. Sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering if you are hiring any Sprinter Vans? Husband/Wife Team. Very dependable...Go anywhere...anytime. Plenty of experience.
Thanks, Jumbuck

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a week!

Monday, Hopkinsville, Ky - Detroit

Tuesday, Detroit - Kansas City

Wednesday, Kansas City - Detroit

Friday, Detroit - Athens, Al

Friday, Nashville - Portland, Tn

Friday, Portland, Tn - Chillicothe, Oh

I'm pooped! After delivery here in about an hour, I'm signing out of service until at least Jan 23rd. (And taking a nap right here at Kenworth, before I drive 60 miles home)

Wife retires from Police Department on Thursday, then Christmas and New Year, then Aruba for 2 weeks ...

C'mon .. sing it with me!

Toes - Zac Brown Band Lyrics - YouTube

1 ole fart to another..:p
great week....LOL enjoy your time off...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Davy Crockett T/A in Greeneville, TN.

Been fighting muscle spasms in my neck for the last 24 hours. Never experiened anything quite this miserable. Been spending most the day rolled up in my sleeping bag. It's like having a charlie horse 50 times in the same spot. Yuck

Looking for that load to get me home for the holidays.

sounds like some neck curls/rolls whilst driving is in order?...that and some Aleve ....I suffer the same thing because of a couple pinched nerves...