December Locations

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
heck if i see him i sure will.i know he has load1 on the side right.just tell him to look for lightning thing a me jig on my e350 ford;):p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Our load just cleared and we are told that there are NO road closures along our route. MMMM, hope they are right! Leaving is a minute or two.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a Muncie, IN to Florence, KY on Monday. As soon as I dropped got a cincy to Louisville. Turned down an offer this morning, still setting in L'ville waiting for something a little better.

guido4475

Not a Member
Still sitting in St.Louis....Is there a KOA campground that is open nearby this time of year? lol...I need to rub myself up and down on OVM and have some of his good luck rub off on me!..Guess I'll go and wash the van for something to do..lol..

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Still sitting in St.Louis....Is there a KOA campground that is open nearby this time of year? lol...I need to rub myself up and down on OVM and have some of his good luck rub off on me!..Guess I'll go and wash the van for something to do..lol..

:eek:

LOL I don't think you need to go that far Guido :D

freight is SUPER slow at the moment

We are still in Creola AL - but at least the sun's shining :)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

It might be a good idea to keep your fantisies to yourself in the future. :eek:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
First Guido tells us about the time OVM woke him up by tickling his feet at a truck stop. Now he says that he wants to rub up and down on OVM. You better watch out Juju, looks like these two are getting a little too close for comfort!! J/K lol!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, leave for a week and come back to EXPEDITER'S Broke Back MTN TALK!

At the winter home for the rest of the month. OOS! ho ho ho.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was gonna look up OVM when he got down here, but now... (Highway Star clears throat) I may be rethinking that...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was gonna look up OVM when he got down here, but now... (Highway Star clears throat) I may be rethinking that...

You are safe Star...Guido seems to have this "thing" going on ever since I woke him up one day...*lol*

End spot closet to the bob tails....

great weather down here...just put on my.."knee length pants":rolleyes: