December 2009 Location

Falligator

Expert Expediter
*yawn* just waking up from a long winter's nap....*yawn*...lol darn night loads....drive all night...sleep through "parts" of the day........."To go back to sleep...or to stay awake?"..that is the question.:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm back at the T/A in Duncan, SC. Got a load out of Peru, Ill to Foutain Inn, sc. What a company!! I asked to get me out of the north before the storm hit and they came through, once again.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
See!! There is more out there than the big box companys.

Are you believing yet??

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up load near Benton Harbor Michigan yesterday morning and headed west agent called asked if i had room for another load and i picked that one up outside Chicago ( love those double loads) made it thru Wisconcin and Minnesota before the worst of the storm hit and delivered to Gwinner North Dakota 1 am this morning then hit Bismarck North Dakota 5 30 am **** its cold up here -5 sitting in Jamestown North Dakota in motel too cold to stay in van catching up on sleep and EO had possible load out of Grand Forks to Wisconcin but didnt get it probably head east later and see what s up for loads in the twin cities area in morning

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Delivered in Andover, MA on Monday and hit the rack. Picked up at Boston Logan Tuesday morning and delivered at Yale in New Haven, CT in the afternoon. Then loaded out of Bristol, CT for Sharonsville, OH for Wednesday morning. Picked up in Florence, KY this evening for Dundee, MI in the morning.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran another shorty today...Los Indios, Texas back here to Laredo, Texas....Xiggi and I now both reside in Laredo, Texas lol....Hope to get outta Texas going back home soon, Gotta get fitted for my TUX for my sisters wedding here on January 2nd lol:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Loaded in niagra falls ny and sitting here waiting to get unloaded in kalkaska mi

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
delivered to Gwinner North Dakota 1 am this morning then hit Bismarck North Dakota 5 30 am

Sounds like a couple of Robert (call me Bob) Cat deliveries. I delivered to the new Bobcat facility in the S.E. corner of Bismarck Monday morning. Ya, its cold up dare!

aileron

Expert Expediter
I picked up a load yesterday in Little Rock, AR to Chicago, IL. There was a bit of snow getting close to Chicago, but not a lot. However, the wind was terrible, some gusts that you thought that you will be blown over. -1 degrees this morning, now it warmed up quite a bit, it is +10 here at the Petro in Monee, IL.

BTW, I am back into my trusty old Sprinter. Oh, how I love this vehicle and the freedom it gives me over TT.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paramus NJ, wimped out and got a hotel last night, not for the weather but to stretch out and get a shower. Felt weird walking away from the truck. Sitting here listening to a group of corporate types discussing and then firing 50 people due to a merger. I have my feet off the floor to keep my shoes out of the slime.

Welcome back to B life aileron!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Yes Moot they were bobcat loads. Dead head from Jamestown ND to the T/A Rogers Mn waiting for load might have one to North Carolina waiting to see if agent can get more time on the run seems shipper wants someone with a rocket built in the cargo van (anybody got a rocket I can borrow?)

moose

Veteran Expediter
Well after taking my 34 in the snow and ice ,
a quicky to Southern Cal. for a D&H .
back here on I-40 in N.M
on my way HOME to Minnesota .
it's candle lightning week ,
will be home for a few days,
give me a call if you stuck in the TC .
then out for the hollydays (and new year ???).

had a 'try Hours' Van passing me 5 times today ...guess when you have to go - you have to go ...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Back in Hagerstown MD..had dinner at my fav Steak house here, "the Crazy horse".. sat and watched the browns and steelers football game with no sound as they had a great Blues Band Jam session goin on.....after the 1st set there was only one member of the original band playin all night...if you are ever in Hagerstown on a thrusday night, look up the "Crazy Horse Steak House"...great blues and even better food.....

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
good morning.... drivers.........
i am here in charlotte and seem to be the only truck here for miles...... ha lucky me.. i know i wont be sitting here long today.....
anyways.. on a quick note......
hope everyone whom are in the north have survived the 1st winter blast of the season... and make home safe for the holidays.....
i started handing out my christmas candy canes to what panther drivers i have come across . its my lil christmas cheer i guess. lol
here is a holiday tube i have to share.
hope you all enjoy it and have a great weekend.

YouTube - A doggy Christmas surprise - Karácsonyi kutyás meglepetés