Dad Wins

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That used to be a valid comment and concern. It isn't any more.

The only way you can say that is to not being concerned that innocent people are sentenced to death.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'd like to think i'm an easy going, laid back kind of person, but this NAMBLA group just boils my blood! They need some serious mental therapy. They are sick I tell ya SICK!
Sooooo,
Sick? √
Mentally ill? √
Needs mental therapy? √

Hang 'em by the balls.

In easy going, laid back fashion, of course.

On a side note, you can take the above quote, replace "NAMBLA" with "Democrat," and it still works.

Of course, you can also replace "NAMBLA" with pretty much any "group" and it'll still work. Mormons, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Libertarians, Republicans, Women, it's a long list.

I'd like to think i'm an easy going, laid back kind of person, but these Sprinter owners just boils my blood! They need some serious mental therapy. They are sick I tell ya SICK!
Told ya.

ca52yA8_zps0ff0a57a.jpg

That's just nuts.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After checking out the pic... Wow, he messed him up pretty good, or was he already that ugly :rolleyes:

messed up.jpg

MLTransCorp

Rookie Expediter
Wonder if dad caught it happening in their home. FL. Is a right to shoot state, as they all should be, if so dumb as sick mf got off real easy, he should not be breathing any more. Peroid. As in once in the head, once through the heart, and at least once in a lung just to make sure the if the first two did not hit their mark.

Sent from my SCH-I545

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We're all on the same page here, but we may be on the wrong page according to certain members of the intelligentsia. Believe it or not, there has been a movement to normalize pedophilia among some or our so-called intellectual elite.:p

In a society that embraces hedonism as its governing philosophy with each passing year, this kind of stuff shouldn't come as a shock to us. NAMBLA has always been a shadowy group (for obvious reasons). I'd like to see some hard evidence they're membership has dwindled to the level of insignificance, and that our population has once again started to recognize a moral compass.

"Normalizing" pedophilia is not going to happen, for one immutable reason: it harms children, and we [rational adults] will not cross that line. While we consider sex between consenting adults to be no one else's business, the key words are consenting and adults, and children are neither.
As for the relevance [or lack thereof] of NAMBLA, can you point to anything that indicates they they have made any attempts to "normalize pedophilia" among the masses outside their insular brotherhood of scumbags? In the past decade, I mean.
Since you're the one [and as far as I can recall, the only one] who mentioned them, I think it's up to you to disprove Wiki's statement that NAMBLA is an insignificant force.
Those in law enforcement working to identify and contain predators, OTOH, are quite active, and I applaud their work.

The Perverted Justice Foundation Incorporated - A note from our foundation to you

I spent [too many] hours reading transcripts of online chats between predators and decoys pretending to be 12 & 13 year old girls, last night - it made me want to take a long shower. And then go looking for these guys. With a blowtorch.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Almost forgot: along with the damage to children, the harm done by pedophiles has to include causing ordinarily rational and peaceable individuals to behave in savage and brutal ways. Which is why I completely disagree with the thread title: "Dad" didn't win, by his actions, and neither did anyone else.