Dad Wins

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Pedophilia is rarely a man/boy sexual act.

Pedophilia is, by the best estimates, committed by men 10 to 1 over women. Since the attraction is to children, most don't have a gender preference. Which children does common sense tell you are most often left alone with grown men: boys or girls?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Agreed, but there are people in this world that are sick, evil, etc. I'm glad the dad intervened, however, I would have killed the guy if it was my son.

As much as I disapprove of vigilante justice, if I were in this dad's shoes, I don't see myself calling the cops [first] either.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pedophilia is, by the best estimates, committed by men 10 to 1 over women. Since the attraction is to children, most don't have a gender preference. Which children does common sense tell you are most often left alone with grown men: boys or girls?
Not accurate in the least. The gender preference is overwhelming adult males to female children. Female women to male children is statistically minuscule .It has little to do with whom they're left alone with in regards to their preference. Pedophilia is a heterosexual perversion. Man to boy sexual acts is a homosexual perversion.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Not accurate in the least. The gender preference is overwhelming adult males to female children. Female women to male children is statistically minuscule .It has little to do with whom they're left alone with in regards to their preference. Pedophilia is a heterosexual perversion. Man to boy sexual acts is a homosexual perversion.

Man to boy is pedophilia. It's statements like that gives homosexuality a bad vibe...just because one is a homosexual. .does NOT mean they are automatically attracted to underage people..

And using the term perversion is false to..it's just who they are

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What happens when pedophilia is "deemed" to be "normal"? It is, after all, just how some people's brains are wired? Are we going to be "forced" to accept that?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What happens when pedophilia is "deemed" to be "normal"? It is, after all, just how some people's brains are wired? Are we going to be "forced" to accept that?

Never said it was normal....never said it was right...but to label it what it is NOT. .is wrong...Pedophilia is between an adult and someone underage...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Never said it was normal....never said it was right...but to label it what it is NOT. .is wrong...Pedophilia is between an adult and someone underage...

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I don't dispute that. I never said different.

They still, if they are unable to control their "urges", they should be locked up. somewhere, so they cannot destroy the lives of innocent children.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

The difference is protection of childern..and 2 consenting adults...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That's why it will not be deemed normal..it's illegal. .it's not illegal in the USA for 2 consenting adults of the same sex to have sex...but the religious right would love to change that. ..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's why it will not be deemed normal..it's illegal. .it's not illegal in the USA for 2 consenting adults of the same sex to have sex...but the religious right would love to change that. ..

I never said ANYTHING about religion, or consenting adults, I said pedophiles should be locked up if they cannot control their urges.

Having said that, NAMBLA would LOVE to have their sickness declared "normal" and I don't see much, some but not much, push back from the gay community, what ever that is. Does it have a name or a "town center"?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
From Webster

Perversion:

: sexual behavior that people think is not normal or natural

: something that improperly changes something good

: the process of improperly changing something that is good

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
From Webster

Perversion:

: sexual behavior that people think is not normal or natural

: something that improperly changes something good

: the process of improperly changing something that is good

Think is the key word

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Attachments

• 1405785347665.jpg
    1405785347665.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Think is the key word

I "think" we have covered this already. Society has already determined that acts between a male adult and minor male is a homosexual perversion or pedophilia. Religion here isn't a factor as non religious folks come to the same conclusion.

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Most of society THINK pedophilia is a perversion . They think that because it is.

It is...no argument. ...my argument is the word perversion used with homosexuality. .