Dad Wins

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Imagine you are the father of an 11 year old boy. Then imagine that you walk in and find an 18 year old "man" sexually abusing you son.

The father, beat the living crap out of that "abuser", and THEN called 911. I mean he REALLY beat the snot out of the cull dog.

The father was NOT charged with a crime and the scum bag admitted to the abuse.

The "thing" is lucky to be alive. He does not deserve to be.

[h=1]Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser[/h]" A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said."

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wonder if NAMBLA and other homosexual rights groups will be protesting in front of this guy's house?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Wonder if NAMBLA and other homosexual rights groups will be protesting in front of this guy's house?

Why would a rights group protest?? What a stupid question..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Why would a rights group protest?? What a stupid question..

Duh? Are you serious? These groups protest the most ridiculous things. I guess they consider themselves the opposite of westboro baptist.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A group that believes that raping children is a RIGHT? That is a very DISGUSTING bunch of "stuff". I cannot believe them, at all.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Rephrase ..why would homosexual group protest this..other than you think all homosexual are pedophiles..

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Rephrase ..why would homosexual group protest this..other than you think all homosexual are pedophiles..

Agree. I could see a nambla like organization being upset and protesting but most of them are already on uncle SAMs watch list anyways. The typical homosexual protest groups are way smarter than to protest this. I'd even bet most would consider what the dad did as appropriate. Also, anti gun people can't even protest.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Agree. I could see a nambla like organization being upset and protesting but most of them are already on uncle SAMs watch list anyways. The typical homosexual protest groups are way smarter than to protest this. I'd even bet most would consider what the dad did as appropriate. Also, anti gun people can't even protest.
Hell! Even I can't disapprove of what dad did.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There's a lot of heterosexual pedophiles. ..sickos

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
good for the dad...glad to see no charges either

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't see how anyone could protest a father defending his son. At least not anyone who was sane. The "thing" in this case, got off VERY lucky. He got FAR less than he deserved.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I don't see how anyone could protest a father defending his son. At least not anyone who was sane. The "thing" in this case, got off VERY lucky. He got FAR less than he deserved.

Agreed, but there are people in this world that are sick, evil, etc. I'm glad the dad intervened, however, I would have killed the guy if it was my son.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Agreed, but there are people in this world that are sick, evil, etc. I'm glad the dad intervened, however, I would have killed the guy if it was my son.

As would I. There is just no reason on this earth for "people" like that to be allowed to breathe.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm well beyond the beating someone up stage. I'm glad the dad was able to do what he did. Good for him.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I get that.....and it said other homosexual group's. ..homosexual sex is not automatically man/boy...

Pedophilia is rarely a man/boy sexual act.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

That's about as likely as Westboro marching in the Gay Pride Parade.
NAMBLA has virtually ceased to exist. Or to matter - except to people who need a "boogeyman" to scare others.
The reason they withered away is complete lack of acceptance by the general public, including homosexuals. Who are not interchangeable with pedophiles, despite your best efforts to conflate them.