Dad Wins

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I "think" we have covered this already. Society has already determined that acts between a male adult and minor male is a homosexual perversion or pedophilia. Religion here isn't a factor as non religious folks come to the same conclusion.

Sure it is...there the ones (religion) that have drilled it into everyone's head that it is a bad thing..that's sex between 2 consenting adults of the same sex..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
So from reading the past few posts I think everyone is almost on the same page.

1. Adults, male or female, that have sexual relations of any type towards kids,male or female, are pedophiles.
2. As a society at large, we would consider pedophilia as a perversion.
3. Pedophiles does not equate homosexual.
4. Homosexual does not equate pedophile.

Is this agreeable by us? It seems fairly basic and I would like to make sure we are all on the same page about this particular topic.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

1. Adults, male or female, that have sexual relations of any type towards kids,male or female, are pedophiles.

Is this agreeable by us? It seems fairly basic and I would like to make sure we are all on the same page about this particular topic.

Looks good to me. #3 could indeed be a homosexual. But not in all cases.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Also, someone said earlier that the gender preference is usually for a man/girl type of act. I agree with this point. The sad thing is I think most girls are sexually molested at some point but are raised not to mention it. The act is usually by a family member or close friend of the family.

The reason cases of man/boy are typically because it's not typical and of the shocking circumstances around them. If a priest rapes a boy, a major celebrity does it, or a dad catches and beats the attacker almost to death then it's "news worthy." If this guy would've saw this happen, wrestled the guy to the ground and called the cops but not smashed his face in I doubt any of us would've heard of this case.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man to boy is pedophilia. It's statements like that gives homosexuality a bad vibe...just because one is a homosexual. .does NOT mean they are automatically attracted to underage people..

And using the term perversion is false to..it's just who they are

Pedophilia is largely a heterosexual problem. It overwhelming involves adult males fixated and sexually attracted to the doll like features of little girls. There isn't the same attraction visa versa or adult males to male children. The man to boy attraction is a homosexual attraction, with the adult male not discriminating because of age.
I know it's not politically correct, but it is what it is. I'm not saying homosexuals in large amounts are attracted to children. In fact it is a small percentage,of the less 5 percent of the population that are actually homosexuals. It's still a problem though nonetheless in the gay community, as is pedophilia in the heterosexual community. The homosexual community, for the most part ,would like to distance themselves from the man to boy problem. That is why they call it a pedophile problem and disregard NAMbLA.(it's in the Wikipedia link)They don't want the bad publicity of this perversion with the gay community. It is also why I highly doubt there will be protests from gay groups, other than NAMbLA against the father in the OP story.

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Looks good to me. #3 could indeed be a homosexual. But not in all cases.

I see what your saying but in my mind I would see them as separate. I could also make the same analogy as below.

1. A white man does not equate pedophile.
2. A pedophile does not equate a white man.

Both are true but it is possible that a white man could be a pedophile.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is...no argument. ...my argument is the word perversion used with homosexuality. .

I said man to boy attraction is a perversion of homosexuality.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Details names or classifications don't matter here. They are sick perverted people plain and simple.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I see what your saying but in my mind I would see them as separate. I could also make the same analogy as below.

1. A white man does not equate pedophile.
2. A pedophile does not equate a white man.

Both are true but it is possible that a white man could be a pedophile.

Absolutely.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

We're all on the same page here, but we may be on the wrong page according to certain members of the intelligentsia. Believe it or not, there has been a movement to normalize pedophilia among some or our so-called intellectual elite.:p
NAMBLA openly advocates the legalization of sex between adults and children.

“This is a bunch of morally relative, highly educated people in the mental health community who are trying to achieve the ultimate in tolerance,” Barber said. “These are the people who are the disciples of Alfred Kinsey.”

It was in the 1940s and 1950s that sex “researcher” Kinsey published his writings ridiculing marriage, fidelity and chastity and preaching widespread sexual experimentation. But according to Reisman’s research, in “Sexual Sabotage,” Kinsey’s “research” was compiled from information frequently obtained from jailed sex offenders and then portrayed as coming from middle-class America.

Barber said the symposium themes became clear quickly:

• Pedophiles are unfairly “demonized” in society.
  • The concept of “wrong” should not be applied to “minor-attracted persons.”
  • “Children are not inherently unable to consent” to sex with an adult.
  • “An adult’s desire to have sex with children is ‘normative.’”
  • And the Diagnostic Manual “ignores that pedophiles ‘have feelings of love and romance for children’ the same way adult heterosexuals have for each other.”

Barber noted that self-described “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said it is proper for children to be “the object of our attraction.” Breslow said pedophiles shouldn’t need to get consent from a child to have sex any more than they would get consent from a shoe to wear it, according to Barber.

Read more at Has the normalizing of pedophilia begun?

In a society that embraces hedonism as its governing philosophy with each passing year, this kind of stuff shouldn't come as a shock to us. NAMBLA has always been a shadowy group (for obvious reasons). I'd like to see some hard evidence they're membership has dwindled to the level of insignificance, and that our population has once again started to recognize a moral compass.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My views on NAMBLA and any of their true believers and followers would be too harsh for some of our sensitive "feeling" members. They definitely have no place in normal society.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My views on NAMBLA and any of their true believers and followers would be too harsh for some of our sensitive "feeling" members. They definitely have no place in normal society.
When it comes to NAMBLA and what they stand for, there are no "sensitive feeling members".

Hang them by their balls I say! :eek:

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter

I agree. While in school for psychology (wasted degree), we talked about pedophilia and attraction. If a person has an attraction to children there is a problem in that person and they definitely need help of some type but if they don't act on it I wouldn't persecute them. However, If a person is a member of a social group like nambla then they are saying it's ok and are trying to get it normalized. These people have no place in society in my opinion.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I see a lot of people here willing to jail, kill and even hang by the balls people not just for their actions, but for their beliefs. That's a comforting, albeit thought-squashing thought. I sure hope I never believe in something you guys don't agree with. Wow.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see a lot of people here willing to jail, kill and even hang by the balls people not just for their actions, but for their beliefs. That's a comforting, albeit thought-squashing thought. I sure hope I never believe in something you guys don't agree with. Wow.
I'd like to think i'm an easy going, laid back kind of person, but this NAMBLA group just boils my blood! They need some serious mental therapy. They are sick I tell ya SICK!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd like to think i'm an easy going, laid back kind of person, but this NAMBLA group just boils my blood! They need some serious mental therapy. They are sick I tell ya SICK!
Could it be that Ragman is wavering on Capital Punishment ? Hehe

paullud

Veteran Expediter
My issue with Capital Punishment isn't the execution, it's executing somebody that didn't do it.

That's what changed my mind. After I started learning about all the wrongly convicted people in prison I switched to bring mostly against it. The only exception might be if there is DNA evidence with video proof, like in a robbery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app