Cops

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Pulled over twice this run. Cops in Missouri do not like blacked out break lights lol. But added with a side of behind kissing # zero tickets for this guy. Yessssss

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pulled over twice this run. Cops in Missouri do not like blacked out break lights lol. But added with a side of behind kissing # zero tickets for this guy. Yessssss

Now why in Sams bell would you have them blacked out?.....that is like painting a bullseye on you...

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Now why in Sams bell would you have them blacked out?.....that is like painting a bullseye on you...

Im 22 n drive a van. My friends are in trucks on 22s i gotta do somethin so the girls atleast wave back lol esp on the nights i have to drive the crew. Lol is that good enough excuse?

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
it's a work truck. Not an escalade.. Consider the two stops warnings. A cop who is having a bad day and ruin yours.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'm going to guess your ride has a sick sound system too? :)

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Your company may care about those tickets. You have to report them if you are with one of several companies and if you don't and they find them - bye bye contract.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Ill take the tickets if they come looking cool isnt always free.lol

Uhh ok.. I don't think your going to find much love around here for darkening your tail lights and bringing them out of DOT compliance.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Drivers empowered by stupidity seem never to run out of fuel.

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
A lot of threads/comments you make on here should be posted as your Facebook status instead.... just sayin.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, how many of you "old guys" (like me) remember and got stopped a time or 5 for your "Blue Dots"!?!?

Comon, its "Generational"..we all had our time..he's a kid..so were we all... once..well some of us at least..Remember??....:D:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, how many of you "old guys" (like me) remember and got stopped a time or 5 for your "Blue Dots"!?!?

Comon, its "Generational"..we all had our time..he's a kid..so were we all... once..well some of us at least..Remember??....:D:rolleyes:

What were "blue dots"? It's one thing to try to look "cool" in a private car. This is a business. Besides, cool cannot be bought, you either are or not.

Just a kid? I was in the Army when I was 19. Married at 22. Had my first son at 24, 22 is a grown man.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
What were "blue dots"? It's one thing to try to look "cool" in a private car. This is a business. Besides, cool cannot be bought, you either are or not.

Just a kid? I was in the Army when I was 19. Married at 22. Had my first son at 24, 22 is a grown man.

No....................according to Obama the new healthcare law says they are children until 26 years of age.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No....................according to Obama the new healthcare law says they are children until 26 years of age.

That's only for "gemmie goobers" REAL men want the 'pink slip' on their lives.They crave their independence. A REAL ADULT MAN would cringe at the idea of mommy and daddy taking care of them.