Cops

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Really no really ? Which part of the "code of conduct" defines what thread topics can be started ? What may be of interest to you may not be to me . What threads some learn from may be old news to others . Have YOU got something better YOU'D like to talk about ? Then start youre own thread and skip over the ones that don't interest you . That comment was just plain snarky and uncalled for IMO .

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EO Forums

Thats fine. I understand that everyone has rights and opinions to post anything that they would like, yet when another member was actually posting news daily, sometimes a few threads a day people jumped all over her. I understand if his threads were informational or pertinent, but threads like this: http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/soapbox/52664-kone.html. ??

Then again you just stated that there is no limit as far as what topics can be talked about so I am talking about the topic that a lot of these posts just waste bandwith. Then again thats IMHO....

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Everyone the carriers whom i run for were sent a picture of my van. Before. Signing on. And the consignees love it. Well the dock workers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ouch... I find his posts light and amusing compared to some.

Zane, What I think others may be trying to suggest Is just watch "what" you are posting. Do not post anything that may incriminate yourself so to speak. You don't want to raise any red flags with your new carriers.

That's what I was trying to say but I was busy eating.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Iknow. You know how yall on big rigs chrome this n that n customize it. Well chrome is out and black is in. Lol its just my way doing it giving my van a flavor of zaneeer lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chrome, black, bling of all types cost money and there is no return on it.

Neat, clean and well maintained, does.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I was going to comment about this fools misguided need for attention however, i'll jes ask if there are Carriers or a Carrier reading that has this idiot Contracted?

<3. Yea i gotta be esp to be able to jump a dirtbike over your rig and house and throw her sunny side up while giving you a thumbs up :)

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Chrome, black, bling of all types cost money and there is no return on it.

Neat, clean and well maintained, does.

U did the lights myself 14 dollar paint from autozone its made to be transparent. Everyone i will be at the expo and will do yours for free the lines already out the door lololol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
U did the lights myself 14 dollar paint from autozone its made to be transparent. Everyone i will be at the expo and will do yours for free the lines already out the door lololol

LOL!! Darn, not going to Expo, going to my nieces wedding.

Nope, no paint on lights.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331501027320.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331501027320.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 75

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There was a guy out here a while back with a black van, black wheels, black windows, black everything, including a black Qualcomm. And shiny. I used to see it a lot, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
There was a guy out here a while back with a black van, black wheels, black windows, black everything, including a black Qualcomm. And shiny. I used to see it a lot, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

Thats awesome. I dont see many that have after market stuff done to them

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cool, affirmative action, fair share and a lot of others are codes. Affirmative action is code for discrimination. Fair Share is code for too much. Cool is code for not fully mature and/or insecure. Pants around the knees are "cool". That is, if you are too insecure to dress like a big boy or if you are too immature to dress like a big boy. Don't worry about being "cool". Worry about being the best no matter what.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Cool, affirmative action, fair share and a lot of others are codes. Affirmative action is code for discrimination. Fair Share is code for too much. Cool is code for not fully mature and/or insecure. Pants around the knees are "cool". That is, if you are too insecure to dress like a big boy or if you are too immature to dress like a big boy. Don't worry about being "cool". Worry about being the best no matter what.

I wear my pants around my waist with a belt. Haha

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Zane, you can learn to be a success in this business via this community. You'll also have to learn to sift through comments that are someones personal preference.

You're an owner operator - if you prefer 22" chrome wheels, more power to you - it won't generate more dollars but IT'S YOUR RIDE!

FYI, I don't think I've heard ever heard of a swag work van, but I think it sounds great!

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App