April Banter and Location

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Good Morning everyone....Im not sure if this subject was brought up so be patient with me but did anyone have a problem with the online training center,, watching the video in roadside inspection part 2 and 3 are not letting me take the darn quiz at the end...

signed,,, frustrated.:confused:

Jojo: it does that in Firefox - the questionnaire only appears on IE. [Which my computer doesn't like, so I try to catch up on them when I get to the yard.] If that's not it, then I'm stumped too.

Last edited by a moderator:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After much thought it appears the perfect gift for John would be golf lessons....

I can hear the organizers now..."oh that Elliot fellow signed up for the conference" Who do we team him up with?....."oh put him with that Andy Clarke fellow..they have fun out there"....LOL

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ken: what quote did you 'fix' in my post above?
Or are you just being your usual technotard self & editing the wrong post?
;)

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
Jojo: it does that in Firefox - the questionnaire only appears on IE. [Which my computer doesn't like, so I try to catch up on them when I get to the yard.] If that's not it, then I'm stumped too.

OMYGosh Cheri,, thats it! Your a doll,,, thanks so much. I would have been running around in circles. :)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
somehow the
got cut off....

see reply 1038 how the quote messed up?[/QUOTE]

Aaaah. I've found that if I don't delete the word 'quote', I get the 'msg is too short' msg. Being only slightly less technotarded than you are, I don't know why - I just delete the word, because even I know better than to argue with it.
Reminds me: did you program your phone to put in the menu pauses when calling dispatch yet?
;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Aaaah. I've found that if I don't delete the word 'quote', I get the 'msg is too short' msg. Being only slightly less technotarded than you are, I don't know why - I just delete the word, because even I know better than to argue with it.
Reminds me: did you program your phone to put in the menu pauses when calling dispatch yet?
;)

um...no....too technotarded for that...LOL

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
got cut off....

see reply 1038 how the quote messed up?

;)[/QUOTE]
I actually figueed that one out last week. It is because it is trying to type in the part that you are quoting instead of below it.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
That would explain it... now if my phone would actually retain the quote. It has the quote option, it used to work fine, but it don't work anymore (I quoted Jenny's post in this post). Oh well, I can't reply to pms from my phone anymore either. I have to start a new msg to reply. :confused:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Afternoon all....So had the pleasure of sitting and BS'n with Road King last night at Cabin Fever in Peru...Chicken wings a few times during the day, good music on the internet jukebox, Bulls basketball and Nascar on TV..then dinner!!! All in all was a good day/night/early morning...Slept in their parking lot and then headed to Breakfest around noon....

Both of us are Sitting back at the"J"....LOL, other then in my driveway for a few days, this is the 1st time that bought of my trucks have been side by side on the road...well its not mine anymore..bit..ya know!!

Ken, even if its not knocked and bangin while cold, and even if it has minimal oil pressure, and its the oil pump, you still might want to pull the oil pan and have them look at the rod and main bearings....if the oil pressure got that low that is was knocking that bad, you could have taken a few bearing out.....as you said, it this point, don't fix it, replace it, if need be....Good Luck...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon all....So had the pleasure of sitting and BS'n with Road King last night at Cabin Fever in Peru...Chicken wings a few times during the day, good music on the internet jukebox, Bulls basketball and Nascar on TV..then dinner!!! All in all was a good day/night/early morning...Slept in their parking lot and then headed to Breakfest around noon....

Both of us are Sitting back at the"J"....LOL, other then in my driveway for a few days, this is the 1st time that bought of my trucks have been side by side on the road...well its not mine anymore..bit..ya know!!

Ken, even if its not knocked and bangin while cold, and even if it has minimal oil pressure, and its the oil pump, you still might want to pull the oil pan and have them look at the rod and main bearings....if the oil pressure got that low that is was knocking that bad, you could have taken a few bearing out.....as you said, it this point, don't fix it, replace it, if need be....Good Luck...

No sweat...my main concentration is...If the Econolodge next door is run by pull starts or push starts at this point.....;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
and the fourth episode is watched and then I took my own advice to another...ahem...oh Jeanna...
I planted some morning glory seeds around a tree trunk in the front yard and some cosmos and bachelor buttons in with my blue geranium flowerbed...

more to follow if I catch another sunny patch for the day!

guido4475

Not a Member
and the fourth episode is watched and then I took my own advice to another...ahem...oh Jeanna...
I planted some morning glory seeds around a tree trunk in the front yard and some cosmos and bachelor buttons in with my blue geranium flowerbed...

more to follow if I catch another sunny patch for the day!

And the saga continues...Please! Don't keep me in suspense!!! lol...I know, but I just had to say it...lmao....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No sweat...my main concentration is...If the Econolodge next door is run by pull starts or push starts at this point.....;)
Actually neither....nice southern type folk....started out at 59.95.....talked sweet and now reserved for 45.95 a day.....darn I am good.....a smile, a wink....JuJu knows how I am ...a big flirt she calls me.....LOL