April Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Actually neither....nice southern type folk....started out at 59.95.....talked sweet and now reserved for 45.95 a day.....darn I am good.....a smile, a wink....JuJu knows how I am ...a big flirt she calls me.....LOL

You are "almost" the best flirt I know...*lol*

Just finished another episode and then I planted some sweet williams around the base of that big elm in the front yard, Dianthus is next to the front step and some baby's breath in that northern flowerbed around the white Peony...oh yeah...hope they all sprout. The soil is nice and wet!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Now rescheduled for noon. Funny how they tend to call just enough ahead of time to prevent detention charges.

So, any verdict yet on the pickle transporter?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
So...I get to the shipper....they havent even started on the load..lol.

Guy in shipping doesnt even know about it. "OH, I bet that's the air freight. We'll have to band that up and get it ready, I'll come get ya when we get it ready."

Gotta love "logistics"...lol

Pickle wagon update?

jojomica

Seasoned Expediter
and the fourth episode is watched and then I took my own advice to another...ahem...oh Jeanna...
I planted some morning glory seeds around a tree trunk in the front yard and some cosmos and bachelor buttons in with my blue geranium flowerbed...

more to follow if I catch another sunny patch for the day!
Well Judy,, I was going to go get a couple of flats and my sister told me to hold off. Said it was going to be to cold.. will plant memorial day sometime.. :(

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I'm just waiting for the grass to dry out to mow...how cold is it going to get Jeanna? I consider anything over 40 at night to be safe!

Rocketman...new engine...should be back on the road by Friday..

I think you call it "boohoo' bucks...lol...got it covered though...:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Soo much for Ken Retiring anytime soon....new motor...another 600,000 miles and the time it takes to put them on!!!! :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good afternoon from overcast rainy just plain yucky Peru Ill where Tracy (#283) and i await the "big dump" of freight to begin this afternoon!!!

Just ran the numbers for last month (figurin anything from here on out is going to next month), not bad, even with the not so good 2 run just pver $600 week in there, we ran 17 loads and had over 7500 total miles and just over 10% of the loaded miles were dh...as far as cah to the Van..as usual, it was just fine...:)

Here's to it continuing to it being an excellent yr for everyone!!!