April 2017 locations & Gossip

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

TSXpress2015

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you correctly spell the top 20 misspelled words?
So, think you can spell the top 20 misspelled words correctly? Take this fun challenge to find out!

I got Spelling Expert! Can you correctly spell the top 20 misspelled words?

You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct.
Sweet:)
My mom sent me that test a while back and of course I aced it. Always was a good speller in school.
A+
First A+ I have gotten since they started grading lunch period :)

Still sitting in Seguin TX at Planet Fitness. Walked out of there last night around 23:30 and it was still warm and muggy. Well, for me anyway ;-)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Keep an eye on the news today.. they're supposed to announce the new tax plan!
Good plan! Not a snowballs chance in he11 that our Congress will come close to passing anything like that. By the time the lobbyists get there hands on it the plan will go up in smoke, pizz off one side or the other and nothing will happen.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Keep an eye on the news today.. they're supposed to announce the new tax plan!
Good plan! Not a snowballs chance in he11 that our Congress will come close to passing anything like that. By the time the lobbyists get there hands on it the plan will go up in smoke, pizz off one side or the other and nothing will happen.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
I'll just wait and see

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
thats another no no..I don't do buffets....i know I am boring.... I don't usually do restaurants either...I don't do BarBeQ or shellfish except shrimp
Wow, for "hotdog man" , you are quick to refuse free meal.
He doesn't even believe in Canadian bacon.
I do..when in Canada..not this crap they pass off down here....LOL
Now you know how we feel about Canadian beer.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was booked for Chi town, load got to big. Now at Walmart getting blood pressure meds.
Wondered where you went ... stopped at the J after my shower and a much needed bath for the Dirty Van ... now hangin at the Bolt office .... shhhhh

hauling freight from a Pond near you
LOL, we won't report any suspicious activity. We are back, hunkered down.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a run Monday from Aurora, IN to Omaha, NE w relocate to LaSalle, IL...loaded last night in Elgin, IL to Waterloo, IS w relocate to S Beloit, IL...Now sitting at Pilot in Carol Stream, IL.

As I was typing this got a load picking up in the morning Goshen, IN to Warren, MI.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
That's a few .35 miles there... it pays the fuel at least

Reactions: xmudman