April 2017 locations & Gossip

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back from taking the wife to her morning doctors appts. Got good news in the Tteadmill household. Wife found today that after 8 yrs after she had her cancer, the doctor declared her cancer free.
Now to the afternoon appt. and then back in service.
Screw the back in service mess- you can do that tomorrow

Tonight, there should be champagne & dancing over news like this!

Congratulations, Mrs. Treadmill, and continued good health and happiness to both of you

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
like really eh? a suspicious person at Walmart?....who knew?....LOL
Lol .... i don't know about South Dakota .... just got Arrowed in to cross Scales on I-29 N .... Lol ... Really ... rolling on ... sign said forward ... until Voice on speaker said Stop and backup ... after a minute sign Flashed return to interstate ....
Also 2 troopers had a pickup pulling a trailor and a yellow cube pulled over after the Scales for Passing Scales ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats is their open option....the 8,000 GVR for scaling...they can and will at times do this...
the combination crew should know this...
whats your gross?

Reactions: ntimevan

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just got back from taking the wife to her morning doctors appts. Got good news in the Tteadmill household. Wife found today that after 8 yrs after she had her cancer, the doctor declared her cancer free.
Now to the afternoon appt. and then back in service.
Great news.

Reactions: Treadmill

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We need to do away with Monday so Tuesdays freight gets here quicker. Massachusetts Mondays R Maddening

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch