April 2017 locations & Gossip

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Can you correctly spell the top 20 misspelled words?
So, think you can spell the top 20 misspelled words correctly? Take this fun challenge to find out!

I got Spelling Expert! Can you correctly spell the top 20 misspelled words?

You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct.
Sweet:)
man I missed one word!!!
did they tell you what word?....
nope..but I got spelling champ..A+

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, think you can spell the top 20 misspelled words correctly? Take this fun challenge to find out!

You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct.
Tried several times, each time I got interrupted by those dumb advertisings and I had to start all over...
trying it on phone?...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Relocated to Larado, modest crowd at the J.

nothing modest about those bums...LOL...living out of vans like a bunch of transients...LOL
About 120 miles out ... stopped and slept 9 .5 hours at New Bruffels .... Needed that badly .. after unloading and a Shower at the Pilot ... i might swing over to the J .... usually i don't spend to mùch time at exit 13 ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Tried several times, each time I got interrupted by those dumb advertisings and I had to start all over...
trying it on phone?...
Yup