April 2017 locations & Gossip

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good thing i had extra time on this load to Laredo ...

Went to bed about 1 am in Ok.
Woke up at 3 am... to what i thought was Food Poisonìng .. 3 trips into Truckstop was terrible ... come to find out my daughter was sick with same symptons .... so was determined to be the Flu ... now drivng almost to Austin ... its been 7 hours since Vomiting ... food doesn't even look good ... 1/2 cup of water is all i could keep down ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Woke up at 3 am... to what i thought was Food Poisonìng .. 3 trips into Truckstop was terrible ... come to find out my daughter was sick with same symptons .... so was determined to be the Flu ... now drivng almost to Austin ... its been 7 hours since Vomiting ... food doesn't even look good ... 1/2 cup of water is all i could keep down ....

3651_z.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My stomach Rejects that crap .. lol

Buy apple cider vinegar. (I prefer organic)
2 teaspoons on one cup of water.
Drink at your pace.
Thousand years old remedie.
My dad always swore by apple cider vinegar and honey in water! Don't remember what for though. When I got the flu he'd feed me chicken noodle soup and hot dogs! Damned if it didn't work! lol

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Same thing happened to my wife after eating at a Chinese buffet in El Paso. I was ok, but she was real bad, it helped a bottle of Imodium and some other pills that she was carrying with her...

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Natural, herbal remedies are still known.
Some just prefer non-traditional (read pharmaceutical) way of getting better, for the quick "fix", and due to lack of knowledge in traditional healing.

Reactions: jujubeans

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My dad always swore by apple cider vinegar and honey in water! Don't remember what for though. When I got the flu he'd feed me chicken noodle soup and hot dogs! Damned if it didn't work! lol
Don't know about hot dogs, but soup works.
They were really special hot dogs... haven't had as good a one since!:)
But I've made you half a hot dog? :p
Those last ones you brought home were just as tasty! :)

Reactions: Hummer53