April 2010 locations

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Picked up a skid of frozen shrimp scampi, final destination is Glouester, Ma. They were being recalled
In my non refrigerated truck to be transfered to a non refridgerated semi trailer
That's gonna be one stinky load:eek:

dieselwrench

Seasoned Expediter
Got load into Saginaw Thur. eveningthen home for the weekend. The started on my Maytag 6 was starting to growl and whine and not cranking very fast so while home I swapped it for a new one. did the swap myself and saved a ton.
while on the subject of truck trouble, if any of you have truck problems in the lansing Mi. area call North Side towing. They are top shelf people, Road Service, Towing, and in Shop repaires. If you just need parts use Southwest Brake Parts they are the best in the area.
both places are closr to the J.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still bored in Reno. I was just watching a couple of F15's working in the area. Nothing like the sights and sounds of superior firepower to stir the ole blood!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Cedar Falls Ia. Had a good week (2300 miles, good pay) decided to run down to Peru Ill to a friends place of business for a good dinner tonight and watch the race tomorrow and hope for a run Monday morning. . So I had just took off and dispatch called and had a trip from Aurora Ill to Oswego Ny. He said , "i know its a long DH (258 miles) but i can pay you $.XX for ALL MILES.... LOL, i didn't tell hm i was headin that way and took the run....:D So dinner tonight with friends, watch the race with them tomorrow then head to Aurora sunday night for the Mon am pu then off to NY state.....:D

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up in grove city,oh Friday for a Sunday am delivery in LAREDO Sunday.will be at the j at about nine pm Saturday So keep a look out for the yellow van

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the TA @exit 7 in Bloomsburg,NJ had a fri night delivery to Long Island. Gotta love NYC traffic on a fri nite and it was rainy too! Hey TJ do you think they would understand if you said you were the mcgiddy mcgiddy mac (don't know if the sp is correct) lol hopefully you got yer mac daddy load

guido4475

Not a Member
Thoiught I had a load out of here Fri night, (New Hampshire)but obviously we didnt get it, but the Panther van next to me left 20 minutes later.....This is the most boring t/a I have been to.It seems to me that people in this neck of the woods are so depressed, unfreindly and rude.Absolutely no hospitality up here.Can't wait to get back down south !!!

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'v being told There are 2 Expediters at the Stockman's ,
we have one last weekend BBQ coming up ,
don't be shay!!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got my our glasses. i am ready for the dot physical and vision test tomorrow and new license. then back out together we go.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok ya'll here's the deal lol this week had 2784 loaded miles only like 75 deadhead 91 cpm loaded miles got a load friday eve from Laredo to Indy 1321 miles so yes Gsmacker I got my Mack Daddy load! ;) lovin life hopin for another good week! ;)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ok, i've grossed 4300 dollars in just 18 days with Bolt Express. That's not too shabby. The lowest paid run that i've had was right around 75 cents per mile, with the highest being slightly over 90 cents.

The rates are Pretty decent when you consider the fact that Bolt has been keeping me busy. I don't have to rot away in truck stop parking lots for days on end, battling for board positions with thousands of other cargo vans. I've usually been pre-loaded hours before I deliver, and I have had weekend loads for two out of the three weeks that i've been with Bolt.

I can't complain. Well, you all take care out there, and I hope to meet some of you wild characters in the near future.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
blizzard that's good man hope to meet you out here on the road sometime buddy! Hope you keep on dim well man! I'm quite happy with Express-1

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good runnin blizzard and don't let anyone tell you that is nothing but "Newbie Juice"....when dispatch figures out you are dependable and you don't mes them around, they will work to keep yu rollin!! Good job!

As for me, I am empty in Oswego NY sittin at the local Walmart.....BUT I am also right across the street from a icon of auto racing.... the famous "Steel Palace"..if you know real Supermodified racing, then you know Oswego Speedway!! I will be stopping over there in the morning!!! :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Went to sleep in oswego ny , dispatch call at 8 am this morning with a run from Owego NY to Elkart Ind,,,,,,seeya:D