April 2010 locations

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
I know its not April for a lot of us yet but I wanted to be the one to start this month's locations........

South of Indy and its still 3/31/10 21:00:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know its not April for a lot of us yet but I wanted to be the one to start this month's locations........

South of Indy and its still 3/31/10 21:00:D

LOL!!! There is always one in the crowd. Bet you used to open your Christmas presents before Christmas too!! :p

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I've stopped for a few minutes but when I unload it will be 4/1 01:xx and Memphis and I won't want to mess with online then so here it is.

moose

Veteran Expediter
MOTHER OF ALL LOADS!!!
this one is a 3,600 mil. run ,
rank # 4 +- in my all timers ...
and it's up to gross too...:)
amazingly ,i do miss running Expedite & HotShot...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
gsmacker i wanted to start it! :( lol jk man i hope this month is the beginning of an amazing year for me! I'm stealin all of OVM'S LOADS

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Memphis to Columbia, MO...load is two young boys two wife's, and two dogs that just don't get alone....gonna be a long, long trip.....

Back to Memphis Sunday. Monday Sprinter goes to the doctor for new rear bearings and seals. I hate a leaking rear end!lol

Back in service Tue.....for some rest.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded about 4 hours early in Louisville ..... at the Walmart around the corner for some rest.

Eddie,

Was it the axle seals or the pinion ? Mileage ?

Might be TMI .... but I've heard Depends works as a stopgap ..... :p

Mileage is @ 456,044, seals are leaking, they are pressed on can bearings, so to replace seals have to press off bearings, locknut then seal. 250 for the parts per side!

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'm headed home. Throwin' in the towel. I quit.

O'h , that's remind me ...
"Donald Duck Never Wore Pants, yet When He Came out of the Shower He Always Put a Towel around His Waist. I Mean, What's That About?"

aileron

Expert Expediter
Home, haven't been here in a couple of weeks. Need to start mowing the grass, also need to till the ground for planting some stuff. Man, I love spring. Need to shed a few pounds that stuck with me since Christmas. :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
April Fool's, right? RIGHT?!:confused:
Of course :)

april-fools-04.jpg