another j to watch

guido4475

Not a Member
The more dirt a kid plays in when he/she/it is young the more likely he/she/it is to live a live with fewer illnesses. Same goes for adults!! We all need to "get out and play in the dirt more!!!

Make sure it is clean dirt though, not chemical laced dirt like golf courses and baseball fields have. You gotta find good clean natural dirt!! That is the ticket to living good!!

Maybe this is why I have always been a big fan of female mud wrestling.....lol.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That could be, but it would only work for imunities if you get in there and get dirty with them!!! :rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
This could be a future possibility..I'll have to try and get one of those diaper things they wear and see how it feels.LOL.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can see it now: Wilmington, OH, July, 2010. A huge mud pit, two large men in diapers, OVM and Guido4457, LOL!! The mind boggles at the sight!! That is something that would be able to top the shorts OVM wore last year. It would be a historic sight!!!
:p

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can see it now: Wilmington, OH, July, 2010. A huge mud pit, two large men in diapers, OVM and Guido4457, LOL!! The mind boggles at the sight!! That is something that would be able to top the shorts OVM wore last year. It would be a historic sight!!!
:p

Now I have to go look at roadkill to get that picture out of my mind!

guido4475

Not a Member
I go away for a few hours and the kiddies are goofin off..*LOL*

I am in Guido, if you are?...;)

Just give me enough Captain Morgan, and let's charge admission for this to help out The broke expeditor drivers- Yea, that's it, it will be a benefit mud wrestling tournament kinda like Farmaid and Haiti ! And we'll have all the expeditor spectators hold hands around the wrestling ring singing in unison "We are the world"